Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 65

bebeshel:
<<<<in this pictures you have only "HARMONI9Black"

Yes, only H. bl.

Wrr_zup_info indicator in english

Hi guys,

I'm a new user of this indicator and I notice that the messages Igot are not in English. An help?

abder:
Hi guys, I'm a new user of this indicator and I notice that the messages Igot are not in English. An help?

WRR ZUP Info v2 display message in English. Which version you are using?

Look for patterns in Multi Time Frames

How can i look for a specific price pattern in all time frames?

Poruchik

You use zup76 and zup92, do you put them both together on the one chart?

In an earlier post you said you use; zup76-5\0 & 92. What is the "5\0" mean.

What is your preferred chart set-up.

Many thanks for your help, it is very appreciated.

"5-0" - means ZUP have pattern 5-0 inside

Files:
5-01.gif  46 kb

Thanks, Poruchik

I downloaded zup v76 & v92 from Kamyar page, however, v76 did not appear after download, would you mind showing a link for v76, if you think I need this running alongside v92.

Regards.

targus:
Thanks, Poruchik

I downloaded zup v76 & v92 from Kamyar page, however, v76 did not appear after download, would you mind showing a link for v76, if you think I need this running alongside v92.

Regards.

5-0 pattern using zup v76_mod. You can download from my post #626 or Poruchik post here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page154.

Thank you Matfx,

Which timeframes do you prefer trading harmonic. Kor4x said he was ok with 5/15/30 t/f what is your personal preference or does it depend on the pattern strength (if such a thing matters) i.e., bullish bat versus a bullish gartley plus versus timeframe.

Matfx

I see on your blog a bullish daily on usd/cad and are waiting for a better entry, what do you consider a better entry, because I would be entering now, no? Do you post on your blog every day?

Many thanks.

Reason: