Applying mt4 scripts

Was just on godago site and found a script that I want to try but I dont know how to set up a script,how to test,test on history etc. Can someone please give me some instruction on how to do this.

symtec23:
Was just on godago site and found a script that I want to try but I dont know how to set up a script,how to test,test on history etc. Can someone please give me some instruction on how to do this.

It depends on the script. Most scripts just helping to do something.

Scripts!

symtec23:

symtec23,

The scriptis a program you run once to execute an action and it will be removedimmediately after the execution.

Unlike the expert advisors which will be called every time in a new tick arrival, the script will be executed only for once.

And unlike the indicators which have the ability to draw lines on the chart, the script has no access to indicator functions.

In short the script is an expert advisor which you can run only once. So, to test the script you have to read the code of the script to know what the kind of the script is and what its job is.

It can't be tested like the expert advisors in the Strategy Tester, but it can be tested in the forward mode.

Reason: