Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 174

when you use identical colors - they disappear

Files:
bgjttttg.gif  20 kb

mab_td_sequential.mq4demark_sequential_vs._2.0.mq4

honkin:
g'day carbonmimetic

I have been looking some of the available TD Sequential indicators for MT4, but have not yet found one that truly follows DeMark's rules.

Which particular TD Sequential are you using with success?

cheers

honkin

Hello Honkin,

I dont' know metatrader language....so I would like that some of you in this forum will link the following indicators:

MAB-TD-SEQUENTIAL and DEMARK SEQUENTIALvs 2......because they have unique components.

The indicator named was coded by a friend of mine under my indications but it is not completed and the man is disappeared (his nickname is PEPERLIZIO).

I studied Demark's sequential for a long time and I discovered some usefull tricks.....one of them is that there is another sequential 8-13 and not only 9-13.

Another trick is that setup 9 sometimes go on bar n°11..it is very important!

So.....I am looking for a man who is able to link the 2 indicators and add some other things....such as bar n°11 and ...and...and...

thank's in advance for help from ALL FORUMERS......

(2 indicators in the upper side of this post....sorry...I do a little confusion with attachments....)

Hello carbonmimetic

I wonder if I might ask either yourself or poruchik (or any other harmonic pattern traders) something regarding the patterns being displayed by ZUP, even though the initial XA retracement appears to be insufficient.

I am wondering if you both find the same thing, or do you let it slide and accept the patterns if they are close enough?

The reason I ask is that in most of the respected books available on harmonic trading, the initial retracement seems to be vital. So, as an example, if a Butterfly is identified by the indicator, but only has an XA retracement of 0.707 instead of 0.786, do you still consider this to be a valid trade if all the other ratios are correct?

I have found similar things in many of the patterns identified and was just curious how other traders deal with it

Thanks for your time

honkin

I watch pattern when other techniques confirm it.....I want many probabilities from my side!

This is why I use demark and divergences together with HP.

I am also looking for ideas from other traders.....

cheers carbonmimetic

With your use of the Demark TD, do you use it on the same timeframe as the chart displaying the pattern?

It certainly does seem that ALL of the ZUP indicators are inaccurate at displaying these patterns, which makes them impossible to use. They may serve as a guide, but nothing more.

For me, I will now use them to indicate the POSSIBILITY of a pattern, but then open a separate chart to draw the patter for myself, correctly assessing the retracements.

Thanks for your response

honkin

honkin:
cheers carbonmimetic

With your use of the Demark TD, do you use it on the same timeframe as the chart displaying the pattern?

It certainly does seem that ALL of the ZUP indicators are inaccurate at displaying these patterns, which makes them impossible to use. They may serve as a guide, but nothing more.

For me, I will now use them to indicate the POSSIBILITY of a pattern, but then open a separate chart to draw the patter for myself, correctly assessing the retracements.

Thanks for your response

honkin

No,I always trade in multi time frame.....please see examples I posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

Hi newdigital, i just found out this strategy today, are you trading this yet?..i download mt5 but it is in version build 730...tried put those indicators and eas on folders but didnt work...theres any update to mt5 730?

newdigital:
Updated HWAFM pattern tool to MT5 build 470.

Metatrader 5 was updated from build 468 to the build 470.

And author of this HWAFM pattern tool updated his tool too.

Please note - if you updated metatrader 5 to the build 470 - so old versions of HWAFM will not work.

To make it shorter: go to the link (see below) and update this tool.

--------------

Discussion thread created by author.

Just want to remind that author (AlexSTAL) is having the thread on the other forum for discussion. It is here and he can add anything (any type of patterns and made any improvements) to his tool according to the requests. It is in russian but I hope that he understands english language.

or we can invite him to this tsd thread ... why not? if it is necessary of course.

That's all news.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post

Hi Robson Paludo,

HWAFM tool?

I stopped sorry. because the author did not fix this tool to work in right way in recent build of metatrader 5.

... tried put those indicators and eas on folders but didnt work ...

yes, same for me.

I just hope that author will fix it.

because it is really good tool.

You can read here:

translation: 'Some functions of this tool (starting from the version 5.555) may not work or work with errors, and the developers could not find the reason why"

Files:
readhere.jpg  47 kb

Hi, can anyone tell me; what does "Filtr XB" mean in ZUP v110? ignore XB ?

And can we get multiple custom patterns at the same time on one chart with the same ZUP? Or do we need multiple ZUPs running at the same time?

Reason: