Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 179

hi guys, just joined this thread and already download some indicator from post#1, i hope i can learn about harmonic trading

poruchik:
Hi!

now - yes

I added at a request in a code number of zero (37) for the select pattern=7 mode, for search of the chosen pattern

but finds not always, in difference when the indicator with one custom pattern

+++++++++++++

that now in a code:

1 . "Gartley"

2 . "Bat"

3 . "A alt Shark"

4. "A Nen star"

5. "Butterfly 113"

6 . "Butterfly"

7. "Crab",

8. "A Shark",

9 . "new A Cypher",

10. "LEONARDO",

11. "A Butterfly",

12. "A Crab",

13. "Shark",

14. "new Cypher",

15. "sea PONY",

16. "A Gartley",

17. "A Bat",

18. "alt Shark",

19. "Nen star",

20. "Partizan",

21. "alt Bat",

22. "Deep Crab",

23. "Black swan",

24 "121",

25. "max Bat",

26."max Gartley",

27 . "max Butterfly",

28 . "A 121",

29 . "white SWAN",

30."Navarro 200",

3. "3 drives",

32."A 3 drives",

33."TOTAL 1",

34 ."TOTAL 2",

35. "TOTAL 3",

36."TOTAL 4",

37"TOTAL ***"

+ "Henry" as custom pattern

Hi, Poruchik

I've loaded ZUP_v135 PP1.Now, how can I have it look only for Gartley, Bat, Butterfly and Crab patterns? From what I see in your post, it has smth to do with the option but when placing the value for a certain pattern, zup displays any other pattern except the one I selected.For instance:On AUD/USD H4 >>select pattern=1 (Gartley) I get a bullish Henry???? (yes, I know it can't just pull out a gartley if one hasn't formed yet..but it shouldn't give me patterns that I'm not looking for, right?)

again, after inserting the value for Bat(=2) I still get the Henry..the same goes for Butterfly(=6) and Crab (=7) and although the default digit is I'm getting a Bullish white swan, whereas the value 29 (white swan) brings up the same henry pattern.

And one more question- Which setting allows me to extend or retrace the bar numbers zup uses to calculate the patterns? Let's say-Instead of counting the 4h bars over the last 2 weeks, I'd like it to find patterns that spread over 2-3 months. The best would be to have both versions-for longer and shorter term.

if custom pattern =0, you do not see henry

select pattern=7, visiblepattern=100000000000..........00000 for GARTLEY

Thanks. So let me see if I got this right-- Custom pattern should always be 0 and select pattern 7 & all I have to change is the visible pattern field according to my pattern preference by replacing the digit 0 with 1, the only thing that's different being the row (example: for Bat(2) visible pattern should look like this>>=0100000etc..; For Butterfly(6) VP=0000010000 etc..; Crab(7) VP=0000001000and so on) ??

But that means that I have to plot the same zup 135 pp1 X times on my charts in order for it to look for X patterns (4 times for Gartley,Bat,Butterfly and Crab)? Or I can just set up Visible patterns like this =11000110000and so on? BTW, what;s the difference between regular gartley bat butterfly and grab and "max gartley/bat/butterfly/crab"-which version of them follows the rules by the book?

And how about my other question? How can I set it to watch further back in time for patterns that spread over a larger period?

generally you correctly understand everything

For search of classical patterns it is better to use original ZUP 135 from nen

for search of last butterflies we use a mode - "the Chinese toy".

extgartleytypesearch=2

maxbartoD=0

hi poruchik ,

thanks for ur wonderful cooperation . how can i get all the details abt above 37 patterns? i mean explanation about what the pattern looks like and what are the rules about the pattern ? any link here. pls give me .

all patterns were here

hi which highs and lows shall we take to calculate fibonacci levels . and when to change the highs and lows to calculate fibonacci .

newdigital, quick question please, what is the time you referred to as morning in GMT? Thanks.

newdigital:
I described everything 4 times on this thread with the links:

- for the direction of the trend and to select the pairs - I am using HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 in the morning every morning.

- to trade - I am using some scalping template/system from simple elite section but you can use any scalping system.

Because most important in this case is to select right pairs with correct predicted movement for the day (or for half a day, or for next few hours).

Once you made your prediction in the morning so you can use any system to trade.
Reason: