[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 101

NEKSUS_:
Good afternoon gentlemen, could you please help me, the indicator draws signals by candlestick patterns, problem: it constantly duplicates the drawn objects.
I have tried to fix it myself, but I do not have enough knowledge.
I would be grateful to those who can fix it.

Try it:
Files:

Harsh )

But the main thing is that it works, thanks, at least I will know now.

I also have a good idea to use this indicator to display candlestick signals, but for some reason it only draws them at the beginning of the chart and does not want to do it at the current moment.

Files:
1excandles.mq4  12 kb

WOW, THERE ARE A LOT OF FREELOADERS HERE.

Professionals please help to add the function of writing to hst file indicator codebase.mql4.com/en/6312, Thank you!

Gentlemen programmers, please help. The attached indicator draws lines at HI/LOW, I need to make it draw them at closing prices . I hope changing this condition is not a long and complicated task, that's why I wrote here. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks in advance!

Files:
sms_sw5_4_1.mq4  30 kb

Dear programmers!

There is a good (in my opinion) Smi indicator. But it shows its state only once at the moment of joining the chart.

From here on it remains silent. No reaction to ticks or bars. After the restart it shows the missing parts on the chart.

Please, do something with it, so that it works properly and can be called from the iCustom().

Files:
smi_2.mq4  4 kb

no_namer:

Dear programmers!

There is a good (in my opinion) Smi indicator. But it shows its state only once at the moment of joining the chart.

From here on it remains silent. No reaction to ticks or bars. After the restart it shows the missing parts on the chart.

Please, do something with it, so that it works properly and can be called from the iCustom().

I have already done it, I posted it in my thread. There is no need to spam.

Vinin:

I've already done it, I've posted it in my thread. No need to spam.

Thank you very much. Sorry about the spamming. Just wanted to get in touch.

I propose to write an EA the essence of which is this:
- It should place pending orders above the buy price below the sell price with specified parameters (stop loss, take profit, indent between orders)
- the scope of this advisor on the news. To include it before the news and the ability to delete these orders.
- This EA should place orders so for example price has gone up and a couple of buy orders have triggered then the EA should place sell orders on the open space.

I think this EA will be profitable at the moment of wild market reactions!!!
Create it please!!!

Kubodel:
Hello, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or need an indicator, I would be happy to help you.
i have my own trading system, i have an advisor written using this trading system! now i need to modify this advisor a bit and everything will be fine!
Reason: