Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 172

poruchik:
I do not use DML&EWA Technique

Use last ZUP 113

About AP on ZUP see here Вилы Эндрюса в ZUP - Forex forum Onix

About DML&EWA Technique see here DML&EWA Technique - Forex forum Onix

Hi Poruchik and to everyone....I am new in using metatrader...from several years I used metastock rt and I always have used HIGH-LOW activator multi time frame.

On 1 minute chart I draw HLA of higher time frame such as 5-15-30-60 minutes like in the attached chart realized with metastock.

Well,now I would like to draw HLA multitime frame also on metatrader; a friend of mine wrote the attached indicator...but it repaints when the bar closes.....so...need help.

I think HLA is a valid tool in order to trade harmonic patterns!

Thank's in advance

carbonmimetic:
Hi Poruchik and to everyone....I am new in using metatrader...from several years I used metastock rt and I always have used HIGH-LOW activator multi time frame.

On 1 minute chart I draw HLA of higher time frame such as 5-15-30-60 minutes like in the attached chart realized with metastock.

Well,now I would like to draw HLA multitime frame also on metatrader; a friend of mine wrote the attached indicator...but it repaints when the bar closes.....so...need help.

Thank's in advance

In my opinion, the activator always redraws until the close of the current bar. In Metastock does not repaint?

carbonmimetic:

Thank's in advance

Use this:

mtf__gann_hilo_activator_v2.mq4

HI, can anyone explain how to use ZUP 113?

What is this blue grid and all lines means? and why I don't see a butterfly pattern like 110 history version?

thanks

poruchik:
I do not use DML&EWA Technique

Use last ZUP 113

About AP on ZUP see here Вилы Эндрюса в ZUP - Forex forum Onix

About DML&EWA Technique see here DML&EWA Technique - Forex forum Onix

poruchik:
see _______________

Hi Poruchik,

Can you please add ABCD & 5-0 Pattern to ZUP?

Thank you in advance!

hello, I would like to know how and where I can download this indicator - ABCD & 5-0 Pattern to ZUP-

Thank you in advance.

vvalerya:
In my opinion, the activator always redraws until the close of the current bar. In Metastock does not repaint?

Sorry for delaied answer...in metastock it does not repaint...

thank you... I will see it...

haifx:
Hi Poruchik,

Can you please add ABCD & 5-0 Pattern to ZUP?

Thank you in advance!

Use 76_5:0

I am not coder

Some Info

There are “Four Core” Harmonic Patterns. The original pattern is called the Gartley, and the other three patterns are major variations of the Gartley. It is the most common of all of the patterns, and has a 90% success rate, . All you need are these 4 basic Harmonic patterns.

The Second Harmonic pattern that the software reveals for us is known as THE CRAB. The CRAB has an 87% success rate in both bull and bear markets.

The next pattern is the Butterfly. When the butterfly appears on your charts, you have an 88% chance of making a winning trade.

The fourth pattern is the Bat, and it has the highest success rate of all the naturally occurring Harmonic patterns at 92.5%.

You don’t have to be geometry whiz to put harmonic patterns to work. Just remember that traders brains are programmed to buy and sell at certain times because the Golden Ratio is hardwired into our brain, and when we make trading decisions based on emotion instead of logic, we make decisions that support the appearance of these harmonic patterns

Reason: