Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 173

I wonder

I found this info laying around somewhere and it's basically saying since the golden ratio is subconsciously in our brains thought patterns and physically/literally there with us,this is the reason the harmonic patterns always arises,even with the traders who are not aware or believe in these numbers they are in fact reacting to these levels indirectly *) ^_^ brilliant work this is an excellent conclusion to those who believe this is theory ^_^

If you want many probabilities in your favour,you must use Harmonic pattern in conjunction with DEMARK'S Sequential.

I need help to create a new TD SEQUENTIAL in wich countdown start not only from candle number 9 of the setup but also from number 8.

It is necessary that numbers appear not only for sequential 9-13 but also for 8-13....

If there is someone who is able to code it,I am here to give all the information to do it.

Moreover,I discover that trend changes not only at bar number 9 of the setup...but also at number 7-8 and 11.

So....which is the correct bar? I use setup in multitime frame:

example 1: bar 11 of setup on time frame 15 min and unother setup 9 on 1 min

example 2: bar 7 or 9 of setup on time frame 60 and countdown 9-13 on 5 min (or 8-13)

I think all combinations are very impoprtant because they give the TIME to trade and your harmonic pattern give me the PRICE.

So I think that we can create a very good system; I don't know nothing about mt4 code...I use it since few months....I have always used metastock in programming my formulas.

thanK's in advance for your help

carbonmimetic:
If you want many probabilities in your favour,you must use Harmonic pattern in conjunction with DEMARK'S Sequential.

I need help to create a new TD SEQUENTIAL in wich countdown start not only from candle number 9 of the setup but also from number 8.

It is necessary that numbers appear not only for sequential 9-13 but also for 8-13....

If there is someone who is able to code it,I am here to give all the information to do it.

Moreover,I discover that trend changes not only at bar number 9 of the setup...but also at number 7-8 and 11.

So....which is the correct bar? I use setup in multitime frame:

example 1: bar 11 of setup on time frame 15 min and unother setup 9 on 1 min

example 2: bar 7 or 9 of setup on time frame 60 and countdown 9-13 on 5 min (or 8-13)

I think all combinations are very impoprtant because they give the TIME to trade and your harmonic pattern give me the PRICE.

So I think that we can create a very good system; I don't know nothing about mt4 code...I use it since few months....I have always used metastock in programming my formulas.

thanK's in advance for your help

we need screen. please

Here it is: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

pst n°2855

harmonic pattern and set up 9 Demark

poruchik:
Use 76_5:0 I am not coder

Hello! Poruchik ask two questions, ZUP-120 version can from the new open 6:00 custom graphics; 2, I'm new to the forum, learn to find the relevant indicators stickers Give me a link.

carbonmimetic:

g'day carbonmimetic

I have been looking some of the available TD Sequential indicators for MT4, but have not yet found one that truly follows DeMark's rules.

Which particular TD Sequential are you using with success?

cheers

honkin

matfx:
You don't need to insert zup indicator on the chart. Just open an empty chart, apply the template on it, then it is done. The template automatically apply the indicator itself. Just make sure you have zup indicator on your indicator folder.

g'day matfx

I too was after a way to check patterns in history, but I am struggling to get your template to work. The ZUP versions I have in my indicators folder are ZUP_v90w, ZUP_v113 and ZUP_v110_poruchick DR1.

Any ideas why I may be getting nothing at all?

cheers honkin

poruchik:
ZUP № 1 for Based patterns (custom pattern=0)

ZUP № 2 for custom patterns (custom pattern=4)

last ZUP is 112 (have 1 custom pattern) - for ZUP № 1

I use 2 ZUP 110 DR

g'day poruchik

Thank you very much for you great work.

I have a slight problem trying to get 2 x ZUPs working. I have 2 x ZUP 110 DR (ZUP_v110_poruchik DR1) attached to my chart, set this way:

ZUP No 1 ExtComplekt=10, CustomPattern=0

Zup no 2 ExtComplekt=11, CustomPattern=4

But I get not patterns filled in with colour. ZZ and fibs show and label shows Bearish Butterfly. Picture attached.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

cheers and thanks again for all your work

honkin

Files:
butterfly.jpg  104 kb

hi poruchik

I may have solved my own riddle. I saw another post where the numbers for CustomPattern were 0 + 2 instead of 0 + 4. Once I made that change, I now get multiple patterns appear at the same time.

My apologies for not having searched further before posting

regards

honkin

Reason: