Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 103

10p3v0.0321 EA is trading fine: 1 trade per condition.

I mean: if all the condition to open the trades met so EA will open this trade, close it and wait for the next entry condition.

That is why I had few trades only.

EA is open the trade late sometimes - you can see from the image:

Anyway - I will continue.

may be - I will increase initial lot size from 0.01 to 0.1 for example.

Files:

those are basics about

outbreak , channels

if you used to use [ - ] a few time to compress the graph

you may try some free charting send to you and a software for you in autochartist.com something spell like that

trading -- in academic term is about fattail who are traders

ND - what target did you set? And are you only trading 1min chart?

Gil

GilR:
ND - what target did you set? And are you only trading 1min chart? Gil

Yes, M1 only.

EURUSD (sell) and USDCHF for buy.

default settings.

The only I changed is Money_management to false.

I am thinking to change magic number to be different for every chart.

Those versions are not making re-enters ... so - that is why I had just few trades, and your version is traded all the time with no break.

newdigital:
Those versions are not making re-enters ... so - that is why I had just few trades, and your version is traded all the time with no break.

Because you see:

sell, take profit and stop:

buy and waiting:

And your situation is completely opposite one...

Files:
buy_waiting.jpg  199 kb
sell_stop.jpg  199 kb

I think the later EA would be unsafe to trade as it is.

Because what is re-enter in our case?

Just look at this image:

It is the results for today:

First 2 trades were mistaken: I set EA to trade bioth directions (buy and sell) ... and I closed 2 trades manually.

After that - I set EURUSD for sell only and USDCHF for buy only.

if we have re-enter so it will be more good results.

Files:
results.jpg  57 kb

newdigital:
Because what is re-enter in our case?

Just look at this image:

It is the results for today:

First 2 trades were mistaken: I set EA to trade bioth directions (buy and sell) ... and I closed 2 trades manually.

After that - I set EURUSD for sell only and USDCHF for buy only.

if we have re-enter so it will be more good results.

Hope3fully Chrisstoff will look at it??

NewDigital, Gil,

Thank you very much for testing the EAs.

Well, no one of the two versions are "classic" Martingale.

Version 321 opens orders if there is a change in trading conditions. E.g. when you turn on the EA and tell her BuyOK = 1 and at the same time both VoltyChannel and Gann HiLo indicates buy, then nothing happens but the EA waits for a change in either VoltyChannel or Gann HiLo to the other direction AND then back to buy signal and if the other indicator still shows buy (that is all the buy conditioins still persist) then opens a buy trade. This is why it not opens a trade at once when the earlier trade closed but it waits for a change and rechange.

Version 331 always opens new positions when either all the conditions of a buy or a sell are met. So, when you decide on the base of harmonic patterns that now the direction is e.g. buy and set BuyOK = 1 and start the EA and both VoltyChannel and Gann HiLo indicates buy, then the EA opens a trade at once. When the 1st trade is closed and all the buy conditions persist, then the EA opens a new position at once.

Trading with version 331 is more risky than with 321 but could give better results. I think it is normal: higher risk => higher profit opportunity

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Reason: