EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 46

OneDepo >> :

Correct the slip parameter:

Everything is correct there, though perhaps not optimally molded.

Whoa!!! Grail ))

I also use a lot instead of a loss on a real account. Maybe if I attach it to my Expert Advisor it will "guess" the direction better? And the pair can be chosen more volatile. But there is one more nuance. It eats much (if the profit remains long).

And the EA itself holds on Martin, which means sooner or later - Kohl's! (Margin Call) will fall into the channel and flush ...

forex-k >> :

Thus, I have created an Expert Advisor in accordance with TC and the rest is up to you to decide.

I didn't really get into the code.

I wanted to insert a stop trawl and a profit trawl into the code. But I found out that a significant number of OrderSend functions lack magik for some reason.

Is it necessary according to work algorithm or what?

rid >> :

I didn't really get into the code.

I wanted to insert a stop trawl and a profit trawl into the code. But I found out that a significant number of OrderSend fths lack magik for some reason.

Is it like this according to the work algorithm or what?

I modified it on the fly! I will post the modified version later.

Only orders of this system will be controlled. As for the direction, it will not affect the result.

If you have closed with a profit in Buy, the next order will be opened in Buy, and similarly in Sell.

the only thing you can change is the first direction - if start = 1, then let's start in buy; if 2, then it's sell and then according to the same principle of closing with profit.

As for trawling, there is nothing to trawl, there are no stops! All trades are closed only at profit or breakeven at the stage of more than a third.

forex-k >> :

I was making it on the fly! I'll post the revised version later!

If you have already closed profitable positions in buy, then the next order will be taken by sell and therefore the same for sell.

If you have closed with a profit in Buy, the next order will be opened in Buy, and consequently, it will also be opened in Sell.

the only thing you can change is the first price direction. if start = 1, then let's start with Buy, if 2, then it's Sell and then according to the same principle of closing with profit.

There is nothing to trawl - there are no stops! All trades are closed when there is a profit or breakeven at the stage of more than one third.

Introducing a unique "win-win" "grail" type advisor

firemast-profit v.1.2

EURUSD in 2009 M5

lot =0.01; - начальный лот;

start =1; - если 1 то начинаем с бая, если 2 то с селл;

shag =400; - ширина канала для выставления отложенников (40пунктов);
profit=1; - желаемая сумма профита в валюте депозита;

Why not? )) It pisses... all Matrons piss! It's an axiom.

Shniperson >> :
Why not )) It's a sinking... all Mat=artins sink! it's an axiom.

everyone knows that! but still, experimentation may lead to a real grail in the future.

>> it's not a regular one, it's a locking "Martin."

Shniperson >> :
>> Why not?) It's an axiom.

And if you add a competent techno-analysis, instead of just opening deals at random, you can get some stability and high profitability:

This is the test of 10 years GBPUSD M30

Help me find the parameters: The objective is to reduce the number and size of drawdowns for the maximal life time of the tester for the new version of TENGRI_Trofi 1.4.13 Expert Advisor.

I'm attaching several examples of mine (test.rar file) and a new version of the Expert Advisor...

Files:
test.rar  174 kb

Maybe think about this.

Since current trades of one cycle, in fact, are opened in two points, then to estimate - is it impossible to close all previous trades, except 2 last ones, starting from N-th step.

I.e., to close those deals that compensate each other in total at the current moment of time. We hereby, at least, win decrease of margin...

the estimated scenario for the next hour...

The price should reach the level of 1.4735

Then the move will go down... To 1.4654.

Reason: