Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 81

mrtools:
This is the public version of Trend Scalp.

Firstly, Newdigital, thank you for all the effort you have gone to on this topic.

Can you tell how this Trend Scalper works

Thanks

Gil

Hi GilR,

I explained on previous posts that

- I estimate future possible direction of the movement for the pairs (for the next few hours) in the morning using HWAFM pattern tool (Metatrader 5). By selecting few pairs where I see many unfinished patterns (developing patterns/patterns under developers) for H1 up to H12 timeframe - it is easy to do as I am taking into consideration up arrows/down arrows with magenta color only https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page54

By cliking on this button:

to be like that:

- after that - I trade using this scalping on M1 timeframe MT4.

For now - I am thinking ... may be ... is it possible to create some semi-manual EA for this scalping?

I mean:

we can estimate the direction and the pairs for the next few hours using HWAFM pattern tool (or by any other system), after that - open Metatrader 4 M1 chart with selected pairs, open the trade(s). And EA will manage already open trades by stop loss/take profit/trailing stop. Because stop loss/trailing stop for this scalping is just the lines of the indicator.

Just an idea.

As to patterns so use explanation of matfx and the other members.

Files:

Hi newdigital

Sorry for misleading you . I wasnt referring to the HWAFM, but the Trend Scalper itself

Thanks

Gil

So, for few hours trading this morning:

143 pips for EURUSD and 39 pips for AUDJPY.

It is the results (4 digit pips) for 3 days - for Monday morning, yesterday morning and for today morning:

EURUSD: 205 pips

AUDJPY: 39 pips

GBPUSD: 375 pips.

AUDUSD: 282 pips

GBPJPY: 95 pips.

USDJPY: 171 pips.

Totally for 4 days (by few hours trading each day): +1,167 pips (4 digit pips, or 11,670 points).

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post

newdigital:
I repeated it this morning:

- I opened HWAFM pattern tool (Metatrader 5).

- selected the pairs with all the patterns indicating uptrend or downtrend for almost all timeframes (started from H1 up to H12). I mean: if all unfinished patterns indicating uptrend only (or downtrend only) for those timeframes so I selected those pairs. I selected GBPUSD and AUDUSD as it was very clear situation that GBPUSD and AUDUSD will go to uptrend (based on patterns for H1 - H12 timeframes for those timeframes).

- After that I opened M1 scalping templates on Metatrader 4.

I used simplified version of Trendscalp system from simple elite section. For elite members - it is on this elite section post to download.

It is very very simple scalping template using adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-1 indicator, MaksiGen_Range_Move indicator and VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2_alerts indicator.

So, I started to trade selected pairs (GBPUSD and AUDUSD) with predicted direction - uptrend.

I repeated it 3rd time.

I did the same: I selected the pairs with very high probability to go to uptrend or downtrend using HWAFM pattern tool (Metatrader 5) for all the timeframes of this pair.

This time - I selected GBPJPY and USDJPY for downtrend (it was indicated by unfinished patterns for timeframes started from H1 till H12 using HWAFM pattern tool).

After that I opened M1 scalping templates on Metatrader 4:

2 charts - GBPJPY M1 and USDJPY M1. Metatrader 4.

I used simplified version of Trendscalp system from simple elite section. For elite members - it is on this elite section post to download.

It is very very simple scalping template using adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-1 indicator, MaksiGen_Range_Move indicator and VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2_alerts indicator.

So, I started to trade selected pairs (GBPJPY and USDJPY) with predicted direction - downtrend (sell).

It is the image which I took after I stopped trading (all the trades were closed in profit):

=============

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post

Files:

For few hours trading this morning:

95 pips for GBPJPY and 171 pips for USDJPY.

It is the results (4 digit pips) for 3 days - for Monday morning, yesterday morning and for today morning:

EURUSD: 62 pips

GBPJPY: 95 pips.

USDJPY: 171 pips.

Totally for 3 days (by few hours trading each day): +985 pips (4 digit pips, or 9,850 points).

=============

I traded during the 2 hours only. I stopped only because I got tired as all the trades were opened/modified manually.

It is the results (4 digit pips):

GBPUSD: 174 pips.

AUDUSD: 139 pips

Totally for 2 hours: +375 pips (4 digit pips, or 3,750 points).

All the statements are attached.

So, just a conclusion:

The patterns, if evaluating for many timeframes for same pair - it is very effective to identify the future possible trend foe the pair.

It is what I found.

=============

newdigital:
As I am newbie in patterns so I understand just a direction of the future possible trend. I am still learning about how to trade the patterns but seems - it is a little complicated about where to place stop loss, take profit levels (3 levels) and when (what I understood - it is based on some calculation so it may be good if some coders make it by programming about stop loss, take profit levels and when to open the trade).

As I am looking for patterns for direction of the future possible trend so I just opened Metatrader 5 with HWAFM pattern tool. My goal was to select the pairs with all the patterns indicating uptrend or downtrend for almost all timeframes (started from H1 up to H12). I mean: if all unfinished patterns indicating uptrend only (or downtrend only) for those timeframes so I selected those pairs.

It was in the morning today.

EURUSD:

GBPUSD:

AUDUSD:

I made those images right now only.

But in the morning today - it was very clear situation that EURUSD, GBPUSD and AUDUASD will go to uptrend (based on patterns for H1 - H12 timeframes).

So, I selected those 3 pairs.

I repeated it this morning:

- I opened HWAFM pattern tool (Metatrader 5).

- selected the pairs with all the patterns indicating uptrend or downtrend for almost all timeframes (started from H1 up to H12). I mean: if all unfinished patterns indicating uptrend only (or downtrend only) for those timeframes so I selected those pairs. I selected GBPUSD and AUDUSD as it was very clear situation that GBPUSD and AUDUSD will go to uptrend (based on patterns for H1 - H12 timeframes for those timeframes).

- After that I opened M1 scalping templates on Metatrader 4.

So, I started to trade selected pairs (GBPUSD and AUDUSD) with predicted direction - uptrend.

=============

Files:

newdigital:
I traded during the 2 hours only. I stopped only because I got tired as all the trades were opened/modified manually.

It is the results (4 digit pips):

GBPUSD: 174 pips.

AUDUSD: 139 pips

Totally for 2 hours: +375 pips (4 digit pips, or 3,750 points).

All the statements are attached.

So, just a conclusion:

The patterns, if evaluating for many timeframes for same pair - it is very effective to identify the future possible trend foe the pair.

It is what I found.

The other 2 hours trading this morning: 201 pips for GBPUSD and 143 pips for AUDUSD.

It is the results (4 digit pips) for 2 days - for yesterday and for today morning:

Totally for 2 days (by 2 hours trading each day): +719 pips (4 digit pips, or 7,190 points).

=============

ea/indicator that draws the patterns?

Plenty too.

Look at this post where I collected almost all of them by editing the post of one member who started this section:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178120

It is for MT4. Most developed is ZUP.

As to MT5 so read below (the links):

=============

Reason: