Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 37

try to use zup82.... can someone tell me where is the best entry point...? izzit when the red box appear? any alert when the pattern formed...? any manual for the indicator....? any function for the 3 lines....? pls help......

Barros Swing

Barros Swing - MQL4 Code Base

Based "The Nature of Trends: Strategies and Concepts for Successful Investing and Trading" Ray Barros

on picture - ZUP (blue) and sw. B. (red)

Files:

Hi,

Thank you for zup v83...

I want it to show past gartley pattern with color. Actually it shows only present gartley pattern with color. How can i setup? Please help me

FYI: korHarmonics v006Test6 is available now on TradingArsenal.com - TradingArsenal.com

adriann:
hi,

iam just learning this gartley 222 and butterfly.

i know their rules of setup and also i can find this pattersn on chart.

but when iam trying apply it on realtime trading its hard coz

always it could be at first Gartley 222 and if it fail on point D then it coult be Butterfly.

but if my first trade(on gartley222) fail i will be in big loss so what`s the point ?

rather wait for Butterfly ?

Hi

this is my first posting in this great forum

To answer your question

you need to wait for a candlestick signal at the specific retracement/extension level before you enter

hope this helps

GANN:
Hi

this is my first posting in this great forum

To answer your question

you need to wait for a candlestick signal at the specific retracement/extension level before you enter

hope this helps

could you elaborate more on this? many thanks.

Has this been converted to MQL5 yet? If not, any word on when it mgiht?

I can't seem to make it shade with blue when a pattern forms. Is there a setting I'm missing?

please somebody anser my question. I have played with it but can't get it to show me the blue shade of the patterns..

Thank you in advance.

Hello !!

hello guys ,

I just starded to trade with Patterns and looks very good...

I must say bih Thank you Poruchik for your effort ... Very good job my friend

If you have time post your charts,posible trades,also i looking best pair to trade on this way...

I will post my charts...

Cheers Guys

Reason: