Harmonic Zigzags - page 58

termite9:
hi, am a newbies here. i am using zup 82 + zigzag+multipattern. is there any alert indi when the pattern formed? thanks

Try WRR_ZUP_INFOv02, it will work with zup_82. The original post is here

Try WRR_ZUP_INFOv02 with zup82....but it shows no pattern...? please help..

termite9:
thanks bro, will try it out and see... so u use what time frame for harmonic trading....? where is the best entry point? izzit when the red box appear?

I use the 4 hour charts, but 1 hour seems to be OK as well. I find with the the 4 hour charts there is no rush in taking the trade, and there are less false patterns.

As for the best entry point, the little red box is the PRZ (Potential Reversal Zone), and this is the area that a reversal is most likely. In short, it is a convergence of Fibonacci numbers and price patterns. Have a look at the patterns here

Also have a look at Welcome to HarmonicTrader.com, Scott M. Carney has a couple of books, and he still may have his original book available for free download, it is well worth reading.

Hope this helps

retsel:
I use the 4 hour charts, but 1 hour seems to be OK as well. I find with the the 4 hour charts there is no rush in taking the trade, and there are less false patterns.

As for the best entry point, the little red box is the PRZ (Potential Reversal Zone), and this is the area that a reversal is most likely. In short, it is a convergence of Fibonacci numbers and price patterns. Have a look at the patterns here

Also have a look at Welcome to HarmonicTrader.com, Scott M. Carney has a couple of books, and he still may have his original book available for free download, it is well worth reading.

Hope this helps

thanks bro.... already try it again(zup82 with wrr), still came out no pattern when pattern formed at that time.. or, can u give me the template file....pls....

thankssssssss

korHarmonics from tradingarsenal.com

these days when it comes to trading I hardly I find anything of an interest , but Kor4x got my attention with his Harmonic indciator , its by far the best Harmonic indicator I have ever tested.

This is his site TradingArsenal.com - TradingArsenal.com where you can download the updated of the harmonic indciator

What makes his inidcator so special s that unlike the ZUP , the korHarmonics is very light on the computer and does not take much from the computer resources

Hi @termite9,

The template is attached. I hope this gets you up and running

zup82.tpl

termite9:
thanks bro.... already try it again(zup82 with wrr), still came out no pattern when pattern formed at that time.. or, can u give me the template file....pls.... thankssssssss
Files:
zup82.tpl  17 kb

Usd/Yen

Sean ,,,,,, Vincy

Sink or Swim ......... ?

-----------------------------------------------------

retsel:
Hi @termite9,

The template is attached. I hope this gets you up and running

zup82.tpl

thank you very muchhhhhh.... will try it out

Reason: