GENERAL EA

Is it possible to create ONE one-size-fits-all EA, especially, as it comes to different market conditions, that can perform well in, said different market conditions?

I ask because Ive recently created an EA that does great within one range of time but bad within another...its cyclical..and im trying to figure out should I bother trying to create a daytrading EA that will ALWAYS perform well or should I have many different EAs

There are some EAs which work differently on the different market conditions (EAs are checking the market condition for some pair/timeframe to estimate the strategy/system to use).
Such EAs exist during the more than 10 years (I used one of them long time ago).

Sergey Golubev:
There are some EAs which work differently on the different market conditions (EAs are checking the market condition for some pair/timeframe to estimate the strategy/system to use).
Such EAs exist during the more than 10 years (I used one of them long time ago).
so would it make more sense to have more than one EA for daytrading?

Drew L:
so would it make more sense to have more than one EA for daytrading?
It depends on the trading system.
Because every EA is the trading system tested/traded by the user/coder/trader/etc.
Of course, there are some complex EAs which were created based on some complex raw idea.
But many (may be - most of) EAs are the former manual trading system traded by someone (means: developed idea).

So, everything depends on the trading system.
Reason: