StepMAExpert_EAs - page 25

It was good week for Step Eas also.

Statements attached.

Besides, I attached the statements from IBFX mini account.

And it is the image from IBFX metatrader:

Please findthe following Es (default settings) for IBFX and IBFX mini broker (and I think it can be for FXDD as well):

- StepMaExpert_1.42 (for 3 pairs), M30;

- StepMaExpert_1.42 with timefilter (for 3 pairs), M30.

- StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod for GBPUSD, H1;

- StepMAExpert_v1.45 for GBPUSD, M30.

StepMAExpert_v1.42, Alpari broker.

Since July 2006.

M30 timeframe.

EURUSD: pips this week 320; pips in total 107.

GBPUSD: pips this week -122; pips in total 1793.

USDJPY: pips this week 0; pips in total -372.

USDCHF: pips this week 0; pips in total -1831.

EURJPY: pips this week 94; pips in total 2274.

GBPJPY: pips this week 498; pips in total 1171.

So, it is +790 pips for this week one.

And +3142 pips since 05th of July.

Open trades right now:

Files:
step_142.jpg  201 kb

Many Eas did good profit during this week. i am posting the statements on every Saturday. During the week i am posting something interesting. Just my last post when StepMaExpert_v1.42 did more than +700 pips in profit for one week. It is not usual case: it is profitable EA for long run increasing profit slowly and not every week with this great profit of course.

Some other EAs were profitable this week: StepMaExpert_v1.45 with about +100 pips in profit but it is usual case for this EA as this EA is always profitable for GBPUSD almost every week.

Scalp_net_v1.5 was profitable for EURUSD. But this EA is always profitable for EURUSD.

SBS and TPE EAs (breakout systems) did some profit for some pairs and were profitable for the week. Bot big amount of pips but still good.

I will update sll the statements on Saturday as usually.

newdigital:
Many Eas did good profit during this week. i am posting the statements on every Saturday. During the week i am posting something interesting. Just my last post when StepMaExpert_v1.42 did more than +700 pips in profit for one week. It is not usual case: it is profitable EA for long run increasing profit slowly and not every week with this great profit of course.

Some other EAs were profitable this week: StepMaExpert_v1.45 with about +100 pips in profit but it is usual case for this EA as this EA is always profitable for GBPUSD almost every week.

Scalp_net_v1.5 was profitable for EURUSD. But this EA is always profitable for EURUSD.

SBS and TPE EAs (breakout systems) did some profit for some pairs and were profitable for the week. Bot big amount of pips but still good.

I will update sll the statements on Saturday as usually.

nice, which pair that resulted with 700 pips profit? btw, can you tell me the max dd of this pair?

btw, just a suggestion, I think you should include the dd information on all forward tested EA so that we know the risk information of each EA

richest:
nice, which pair that resulted with 700 pips profit? btw, can you tell me the max dd of this pair? btw, just a suggestion, I think you should include the dd information on all forward tested EA so that we know the risk information of each EA

Look at post #246 of this thread: I summarized all pips for this week made by this EA for all the testing pairs. This week only:

320 - 122 + 94 + 498.

Becase I am using one Metatrader for StepMaExpert_v1.42. You can see it from the image above.

I am taking all the figures from the statements. Besides, in the statements you can see drawdown and proft factor and so on.

I don't think the members will decide something without looking at the statements and I don't want to re-peat all the information whitten in the statements. And statements are the main subject to decide. I am posting just to make attention but everybody will decide according to the statements with DD and so on.

All the statements are updated on Saturday.

Is 0.01 lot or Micro lot possible

What kind of MM is this expert using. Is it possible to trade 0.01 lot. I tested ver 1.42. When you set MM to a low value such as 0.02, the lot size should be adjusted to something like 0.01 but the expert keeps the lot size to the minimum of 0.1 regardless of your MM value.

I see in your previous attachment some post before this one that the lot size was 0.02. How did you manage to do it? I am using Alpari UK.

Look at post #245 of this thread and this page: new versions for 0.01 lot size was attached there (Igorad improved the versions to work with 0.01 lot size). And i am testing it with IBFX mini broker as well.

It is on the post 245.

Look at post #245 of this thread and this page: new versions for 0.01 lot size was attached there (Igorad improved the versions to work with 0.01 lot size). And i am testing it with IBFX mini broker as well.

It is on the post 245.[/QUOTE

Got it. Many thanks.

StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA on IBFX mini account (demo).

Reason: