StepMAExpert_EAs - page 28

One of the best EA in elite section StepMAExpert_v1.45, M30.

Alpari broker open trades:

And:

Fibo Group broker open trades:

And:

]

And in GBPUSD (open trades).

IBFX mini.

And totally for ibfx mini:

DD (ibfx mini):

StepMAExpert_v1.45, Fibo Group broker. Updated statements attached (good trade is open with +246 pips for GBPUSD).

And the same version with Alpari broker (statements attached as well). Good trade open with +256 pips in profit).

Fibo Group broker

Hi,Newdigital,where can I download Fibo Group broker MT for test?

Thank you very much

StepMaExpert_v1.42 EA.

Open trades right now:

Files:

newdigital:
It is exact files which I am using for testing. V1.4 version with Tracert and pre-set files. M30 timeframe. This v.14 version (and previous mod version as well) can work in one Metatrader together with other EAs (if necessary). I checked it.

Okay, I apologize for sounding like a complete n00b, but I'm trying to get a grasp of MT4 EA's and as yet I haven't figured out what the pre-set files and Tracert do exactly. I've never really used MT4 for EA's so this is fairly new to me.

I ran this EA last week on the GBP/JPY 1 hour prior to reading the post about the pre-set and Tracert and it seemed to work fine. I've installed them now and restarted the terminal, but exactly what are they doing?

This is a very impressive EA and I've admired much of Igorad's contributions.

Just read this post to know which file is going to be placed in which folder https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

As I remember Tracert file is going to include folder.

Pre-set file:

- For EAs trading: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\presets

- For EAs backtesting: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\tester

So it may be good to place pre-set file in 2 places.

During the attaching EA to the chart you will use this pre-set file (see video attached). Pre-set file is just a settings of the EA. Nothing more.

Files:
step_preset.zip  905 kb

StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA for IBFX broker (for any mini account).

Updated statement.

Thanks, newdigital. Makes sense now.

Reason: