StepMAExpert_EAs - page 54

mladen:
Re: StepMAExpert_EAs Step ma expert version 1.1 made new mql compatible : stepmaexpert_v1.1_mod_nmc.mq4

mladen

Can that be made more user friendly?

sebastianK:

mladen

Can that be made more user friendly?

sebastianK

There are no options in that EA that can be made user friendly - we can make it work in a strict mode, but a bit later. OK?

mladen:

sebastianK

There are no options in that EA that can be made user friendly - we can make it work in a strict mode, but a bit later. OK?

OK. Thank you

mladen:

sebastianK

Hello mladen,

I have a question regarding the steptMA expert.

Which indicator represents the stepMA in this expert the best?

I am looking for a visual indicator first to determin the best settings.

Thx.

D.

Desatar:

Hello mladen,

I have a question regarding the steptMA expert.

Which indicator represents the stepMA in this expert the best?

I am looking for a visual indicator first to determin the best settings.

Thx.

D.

Will make something with the exact same logic as in the EA so it can be visualized

mladen:
Will make something with the exact same logic as in the EA so it can be visualized

Wow, that would be great.

D.

mladen:

Hy mladen,

by any chance, do you have an indicator with the same logic like the stepma expert?

Thx.

D. 

Desatar:

Hy mladen,

by any chance, do you have an indicator with the same logic like the stepma expert?

Thx.

D. 

D.

I don't but will see what can be done

hi, i would like to trade this manually. may i know the setting for the best performing pair and which indicator should i use? 

Reason: