Download MetaTrader 5

StepMAExpert_EAs - page 29

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

StepMAExpert_v1.45 EA for IBFX broker (for any mini account).

Updated statement.

MuddBuddha
MuddBuddha  

Thanks, newdigital. Makes sense now.

nancy2006bj
nancy2006bj  

stepmaExpert1.42tf

Newdigtal,I am testing stepmaExpert1.42tf these days.But I see "non trading hours" all the time.Is this correct? thank you very much.

Files:
test.gif 94 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Yes, it is not a problem. Because it was me who inserted timefilter to this EA and as I am not good coder so I did not know how to delete this "non trading hours" message automatically. So this "non trading hours" message appeared once and was not deleted from the chart.

It is just a text. Just ignore it.

By the way you may test this timefiltered version from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173375/page17 (timefilter was inserted by Igorad). Only you can do it to

figure out MM. I mean lot size and money managment because this verson was coded for Alpari UK mini, IBFX mini and FXDD mini accounts. Same but MM is different (and lot size).

nancy2006bj
nancy2006bj  

stepmaexpert1.42tf

Newdigital,thank you very much.By my understanding,I need to adjust the start and end time according to different Brokers. Am I right?

newdigital:
Yes, it is not a problem. Because it was me who inserted timefilter to this EA and as I am not good coder so I did not know how to delete this "non trading hours" message automatically. So this "non trading hours" message appeared once and was not deleted from the chart.

It is just a text. Just ignore it.

By the way you may test this timefiltered version from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173375/page17 (timefilter was inserted by Igorad). Only you can do it to

figure out MM. I mean lot size and money managment because this verson was coded for Alpari UK mini, IBFX mini and FXDD mini accounts. Same but MM is different (and lot size).
Files:
test1.gif 52 kb
test2.gif 35 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Yes, it depends on the broker.

It is my IBFX settings (1.42 version):

Files:
settings1.jpg 33 kb
settings2.jpg 32 kb
settings3.jpg 30 kb
settings4.jpg 35 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

It is the statement for GBPJPY (IBFX broker with 1.42tf version):

Files:
MuddBuddha
MuddBuddha  

Okay, here's a one I've yet to figure out. I've been running the various StepMA's on a live IBFX account and the EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY have done very well. The EUR/USD and GBP/USD still have yet to take a trade even after almost two weeks and the trades that the USD/JPY and USD/CHF have taken all get closed after a one pip movement.

There is no TP set on the USD/JPY and USD/CHF, so I'm unsure as to why the EA is setting the TP when placing the trades. The EUR and GBP haven't taken any trades and I have tried modifying the magic number in case that was interferring.

Any suggestions or things to check?

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I am not suggesting to test many EAs in one copy of Metatrader.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
MuddBuddha:
Okay, here's a one I've yet to figure out. I've been running the various StepMA's on a live IBFX account and the EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY have done very well. The EUR/USD and GBP/USD still have yet to take a trade even after almost two weeks and the trades that the USD/JPY and USD/CHF have taken all get closed after a one pip movement.

There is no TP set on the USD/JPY and USD/CHF, so I'm unsure as to why the EA is setting the TP when placing the trades. The EUR and GBP haven't taken any trades and I have tried modifying the magic number in case that was interferring.

Any suggestions or things to check?

If you are talking about 1.42 version so EURUSD and USDCHF did not trade this week.

It was last trade for EURUSD:

It was last for USDCHF:

So, EA is not trading often.

As to GBPUSD ... no any trades were closed this week. One trade is still open:

As you understand all Step EAs are trading as one trade per pair.