StepMAExpert_EAs - page 30

I've been using the 1.42.1 for EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY and the EUR/JPY has been taking a trade frequently or at least remaining in a trade. I'm very happy with both of those.

I understand that they don't trade very often, I just don't understand the 1 pip TP that is being sent to the brokers server on initiation of a position on all the other pairs.

For the others I've been using 1.4

newdigital:
Just look at StepMaExpert_v1.45 with 3 brokers: it is pofitable for GBPUSD. Slightly different performance sometimes but profitable.

Are these trading on the 30 or 1 hour charts, ND?

1.45 is on M30.

1.42 is on M30 as well.

1.1_mod is on H1.

Just download excel files from this post (i am updating it weekly): it's all EAs with time frames an brokers mentioned.

For example, it is from 1 excel file:

Files:

Sorry for big image. But everything was writen in excel files. And EAs' links are on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

Open trades right now.

GBPUSD:

- 1.45 version for all the brokers - no any open trades;

- 1.1_mod version with +256 pips open now (open sell at 1.9622 and stop loss is at 1.9488 moved). Fibo Group broker.

- 1.1_mod version with IBFX broker: +252 pips open right now.

1.42 version with timefilter with IBFX: +274 pips open right now.

It is from the other excel file:

Files:
1excel_file3.jpg  240 kb

StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod EA statements, IBFX Metatrader.

1.5 version (version which I like) did not trade for IBFX this week.

1.42 version (for IBFX) had small loss for some pairs and small profit for the other pairs.

Updated statements for 1.1_mod for Fibo Group broker

1.45 version for Alpari broker and 1.45 for Fibo Group.

Please find updated statements for 1.1_mod and 1.45 versions.

Other versions and brokers - look at excel file attached.

Please find the statements for 1.1_mod.

Version #1.5 did not trade yet for Alpari, for Fibo Group and for IBFX.

Step 1.42 has open trades with small loss ir small profit for all the brokers tested.

So, I am just posting the statement for 1.1_mod EA (nothing closed but some trades is open).

Files:
Reason: