Scalp_net - page 55

I started to forward test this new Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN EA. I am using same settings as for 1.5 version, M5 timeframe, EURUSD.

Boxter, I want to ask.

I am usually trading many pairs. But to trade many pairs so I am using same settings but different magic numbers.

How can I change magic number for this EA to trade on same copy of Metatrader with GBPUSD M5 chart too?

I see just MagicFactor only ...

If I change the value of this MagicFactor so magic number will be changed?

If yes so I can attach this EA to many pairs/charts and trade.

But for now - EURUSD M5 only ...

Files:
turbo_1.jpg  145 kb
turbo_2.jpg  40 kb

Just to compare 1.5 version with this latest turbo version:

- no any trades were opened/closed for 1.5 for today.

- turbo version closed 3 trades and 2 trades are open now:

By the way, I think, it may be good to have NoHedge settings as false or true. Because as I see - this turbo version is having hedge trades sometimes.

Files:

newdigital:
I started to forward test this new Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN EA. I am using same settings as for 1.5 version, M5 timeframe, EURUSD.

Boxter, I want to ask.

I am usually trading many pairs. But to trade many pairs so I am using same settings but different magic numbers.

How can I change magic number for this EA to trade on same copy of Metatrader with GBPUSD M5 chart too?

Hi Newdigital looking at the code looks like the Ea automatically will change for every pair you place Ea on and the Magic factor is amount number will change by.

And Boxter thanks a lot for the updated Ea looks like you did a fine job!!

It means that all that I need to do is just to attach EA to the charts. Thats fine. I will use many pairs.

It is the results for this Turbo version for 2 days:

Files:

Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN.

EURUSD.

M5 timeframe.

Same settings as for Scalp_net_v1.5.

Just to compare this Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN with Scalp_net_v1.5.

This week (4 digit pips).

- Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN: +399 pips.

- Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN with timefilter: +199 pips.

- Scalp_net_v1.5: +163 pips.

- Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter: +149 pips.

Statements are attached.

============

- For all Scalp_net EA all the versions, to download settings and so on: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

- Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN is on this post.

Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN.

EURUSD.

M5 timeframe.

Same settings as for Scalp_net_v1.5.

Just to compare this Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN with Scalp_net_v1.5.

This week (4 digit pips).

- Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN: -10 pips.

- Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN with timefilter: +215 pips.

- Scalp_net_v1.5: -251 pips.

- Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter: -300 pips.

Seems - this turbo version of Scalp_net is more reliable than the other versions of this EA.

Statements are attached.

============

- For all Scalp_net EA all the versions, to download settings and so on: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

- Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN is on this post.

MagicNo. calculator

newdigital:

Boxter, I want to ask.

Hi newdigital, sorry for the late response.

There is an automated magic no. calculator that is considering

- changes of period

- changes of symbol

- changes of EA name

- magic factor

So every time you change symbol or period or EA name the magic no. is changing. MagicFactor is only a backup if there should come up a case where you are using 2 charts with same EA, period and symbol but some other different settings.

Yes, I understand it.

This turbo version is traded very good: it is +389 dollars since 20 of July only.

The only problem is that it is hedge version (there is no any NonHedge = true settings):

Besides, to attach it to RAS service (as free signals for elite members) - so I will need to write magic number to filter the trades. So, I will use few copies of Metatrader for it.

By the way - the EA is performing very good for now.

Thanks a lot for this version.

Files:
turbo_0208.jpg  182 kb

newdigital:
Yes, I understand it.

This turbo version is traded very good: it is +389 dollars since 20 of July only.

The only problem is that it is hedge version (there is no any NonHedge = true settings):

Hi mrtools,

maybe you include the hedge function mladen added to your polyfit scalper ea. It should work.

Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN noHedge

Hi new digital,

attached is the Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN EA with noHedge function. It is the same as in PolyfitScalper EA. It should work, mrtools I would appreciate your review.

Reason: