Scalp_net - page 56

Boxter:
Hi new digital, attached is the Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN EA with noHedge function. It is the same as in PolyfitScalper EA. It should work, mrtools I would appreciate your review.

Hi Boxter,

Sorry didn't get back to you sooner, was at work!!

My review is you have done very good job on this Ea, my only problem (and believe me its not a reflection on your work), is the MM feature i added way back when, can't remember why but i added another Money Management routine guess i was thinking for micro(.01) accounts was why i added this when all i had to do was change the lot size in the lots optimized function to .01 anyway Boxter if you don't mind would like to use this version in advanced section with the improved jurik, from my understanding the Turbo Jma is just the regular Jma (which is still pretty good) but using Typical Price, am very curious how this would perform with the Advanced Jma!

Boxter:
Hi new digital, attached is the Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN EA with noHedge function. It is the same as in PolyfitScalper EA. It should work, mrtools I would appreciate your review.

Thanks a lot.

Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN noHedge

mrtools:
Hi Boxter,

Sorry didn't get back to you sooner, was at work!!

My review is you have done very good job on this Ea, my only problem (and believe me its not a reflection on your work), is the MM feature i added way back when, can't remember why but i added another Money Management routine guess i was thinking for micro(.01) accounts was why i added this when all i had to do was change the lot size in the lots optimized function to .01 anyway Boxter if you don't mind would like to use this version in advanced section with the improved jurik, from my understanding the Turbo Jma is just the regular Jma (which is still pretty good) but using Typical Price, am very curious how this would perform with the Advanced Jma!

No problem for me. I am following the advanced section anyway. I am looking forward to the modified version !

Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN.

EURUSD.

M5 timeframe.

Just to compare this Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN with Scalp_net_v1.5.

This week (4 digit pips).

- Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN: -38 pips.

- Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN with timefilter: -45 pips.

- Scalp_net_v1.5: 66 pips.

- Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter: -33 pips.

Statements are attached.

============

- For all Scalp_net EA all the versions, to download settings and so on: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

- Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN is on this post

- Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN noHedge is on this post.

MagicNuber ?

Mr. Boxter,

When I attached EA TurboScalp Net v2.3sar ECN to some pairs on M5 chart, I found MagicNumber shown on chart for some pairs were same :-

AUDNZD and AUDUSD : 27420.

EURJPY, NZDJPY and USDJPY : 27670.

EURGBP and GBPUSD : 27410.

I opened one chart for one pair and totally there were 23 pairs. There was no other EAs on that MT4 Terminal, did I make anything wrong or this EA is designed for EURUSD only ?

Thanks in advance.

Nomura

MagicNumber (2nd Post)

Mr. Boxter,

After reviewing the code inside the EA, I think EUR, NZD & USD are having same numerical value. So Magic Number of some pairs will be same as other. eg. :

EURCAD = USDCAD = 27240,

EURCHF = USDCHF = 27330,

EURGBP = GPBUSD = 27410,

AUDNZD = AUDUSD = 27420,

EURUSD = NZDUSD = 27600,

EURJPY = NZDJPY = USDJPY = 27670.

As the ScanTrades() & trailing stop work with Magic Number and OrderSymbol() together, the EA seems OK with this minor bug. It may affect other indicators which work with magic number only.

Please advise if I am wrong. Thanks in advance.

Nomura

EURUSD.

M5 timeframe.

Just to compare this Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN with Scalp_net_v1.5.

- Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN: -131 pips.

- Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN with timefilter: -167 pips.

- Scalp_net_v1.5: 122 pips.

- Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter: 100 pips.

Statements are attached.

============

- For all Scalp_net EA all the versions, to download settings and so on: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

It is the performance this Turbo version for EURUSD:

I think - I will forward test more pairs just to speed the situation with the profit up

Files:
turbo_1.jpg  138 kb

- Scalp_net_v1.3: 196 pips.

- Scalp_net_v1.3 with timefilter: 158 pips.

- Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN: 159 pips.

- Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN with timefilter: 196 pips.

- Scalp_net_v1.5: -31 pips.

- Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter: -31 pips.

============

EURUSD.

M5 timeframe.

Statements are attached.

============

Reason: