Scalp_net - page 68

Hi stanley18,

Well - I found the version I am using. It is on this post

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173371/page15

with the name - Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf5d

It is exact version I am using with default settings.

Yes, and it supports 5 digit broker.

newdigital:
Hi stanley18,

Well - I found the version I am using. It is on this post

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173371/page15

with the name - Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf5d

It is exact version I am using with default settings.

Yes, and it supports 5 digit broker.
Thanks for your reply immediately!

Hi newdigital,

I use this version "Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf5d.mq4".

And my broker is at GMT 0, so my setting is:FromHourTrade = 5;

ToHourTrade = 14;

Lot: 0.02

but this ea didn't trade, is it right??

stanley18:
Hi newdigital,

I use this version "Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf5d.mq4".

And my broker is at GMT 0, so my setting is:FromHourTrade = 5;

ToHourTrade = 14;

Lot: 0.02

but this ea didn't trade, is it right??

In case of IBFX so yes: from 5 to 14.

Lot = 0.1 (all the settings are default one except 'from 5 to 14 for IBFX).

M1 timeframe.

EURUSD only.

3 trades were opened for sell today. One trade was closed in profit and the other 2 trades are still open with small profit now +10 and +16 pips (did not close yet).

as to lot size = 0.2 it depends on MaxRisk in the settings/input and deposite size.

Example:

if you want to trade your fixed lot size (0.01 only; or 0.2 only; or your any depends on broker) so change MaxRisk to 0

And in this case - if you place lot size = 0.1 in the settings with MaxRisk = 0 so EA will trade by lot size 0.1 all the time.

You can try to backtest and trade on demo - EA is trading often for me (Alpari broker).

If EA will not trade for you so it may be something related to ECN and no-hedge for IBFX broker and in this case - I will ask someone to improve this EA for IBFX.

newdigital:

3 trades were opened for sell today. One trade was closed in profit and the other 2 trades are still open with small profit now +10 and +16 pips (did not close yet).

You can try to backtest and trade on demo - EA is trading often for me (Alpari broker).

If EA will not trade for you so it may be something related to ECN and no-hedge for IBFX broker and in this case - I will ask someone to improve this EA for IBFX.

Second sell trade was closed with small profit and buy trade was opened now.

EA is trading often.

My account is ECN account.

Maybe this version doesn't support ECN.

Thanks anyway.

Hi newdigital,

I changed ToHourTrade=20 for testing.

The right corner is gmt time.

But the screen always show "Time for trade has not come else!"

I don't understand why it show up

Files:
test.jpg  99 kb

stanley18:
... "Time for trade has not come else!" ...

Just ignore this message.

I am not good coder so I can make this message inside the code but could not make it updated.

I mean: this message is not updated on the chart.

I requested this EA to be improved for ecn and no-hedge.

By the way - I am not suggesting to you to use the trades up to 20 as this EA is using classical way/style of trading - means - standard indicators only - and this EA is trading often especially for M1 timeframe. Use timefilter (since 4 - 6 am till 14 - 17 GMT time) so in this way - you will catch good movement during the day.

Hi Stanley18,

Might try this version, kinda upgraded it somewhat, now it should work on any broker including IBFX, has auto magic number,the time filter (working on adding a comment), you can choose to use hedge or no hedge, got it on some pairs now and no errors, but haven't back tested to verify it is working(can't till the weekend), so please only demo until we are sure its working correctly.

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Stanley18, Might try this version, kinda upgraded it somewhat, now it should work on any broker including IBFX, has auto magic number,the time filter (working on adding a comment), you can choose to use hedge or no hedge, got it on some pairs now and no errors, but haven't back tested to verify it is working(can't till the weekend), so please only demo until we are sure its working correctly.

Dear mrtools, newdigital,

I really appreciate it.

I'll test this version today.

Thanks

Reason: