Scalp_net - page 54

It is the statement for this 1.3.2_tf version attached.

Files:

Hey newdigital, I ran some optimizations on Scalp_net_v1.3.2_tf using IBFX (my broker) and made some mods to the default settings that seem to work.

TrailingStop from 30 to 34

MaxOrders from 3 to 1

FromHourTrade from 8 to 10

I changed MaxOrders because IBFX doesn't let you hedge. (Well they kind of let you hedge, but they close hedges every day at 1700 EST so it's useless). So now I only allow 1 trade at a time.

I noticed some whipsaw trades being opened early in the session, so I elimated them by starting trading 2 hours later.

Overall the system's performance improved using IBFX data back to 2007. I realize that you have to be careful to not over-optimize but these changes aren't that far off the original defaults.

Maybe the trading environment has changed some over time.

newdigital:
I am forward testing it for many month and results are good.

So, it may be the backtesting is different from forward testing, or you are usig 4 digit version with 5 digit broker, or something more ...

Sorry, I am not going to change anything with this EA as it is trading good for EURUSD M5.

You can see - it is without timefilter (forward testing):

and it is with timefilter (forward testing as well):

It is in pips, fixed lot size, no hedge and no martingale, trading in accurate way.

Many EAs are having different performance with backtesting and forward testing. May be this Scalp_net is different. Besides, as I know that this EA is performing differently with differet broker. I am using Alpari rus so to have same performance - use RAS (it is free for elite members).

This EA is trading good so I am not suggesting to change anything. Besides, backtesting results can not be compare with forward testing in most of the cases.

Hi NewDigital. I like this ea and will be forward testing next week. I thought it was for M1 EU though. But in thispost you say it is trading well for "EU M5" Is M5 the chart to use?

Much thanks,

Sandy

There are many versions.

Some versions are traded on M1, the others - M5.

Check this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

Hi Newdigital. Which version is more consistently profitable?

Hi Newdigital,

Among all versions, which version that you have been running for a long period of time with consistent profit every month, and keep low drawdown? And which time-frame of Eurusd is best for that version? Any pre-set file for it?

Thank you very much

James

All the versions are in files thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

I am trading 1,3; 1,3 wuth timefilter; 1.5 and 1.5 with timefilter. I did not trade turbo version yet.

This EA is EMA crossing EA filtering the signal by some indicators. I am trading it for few years with same settings.

Most profitable is 1.3 with timefiler.

Most stable is 1.5 with timefilter.

Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar

In the ScalpNet EA collection you also find the modified EA Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar of mrtools. I made a further mod (attached) containing now the following functions:

- ECN/STP support (from ScalpNet 1.5)

- 4/5 digit support (from ScalpNet 1.5)

- automat. magic no. calculation (own)

- replaced XO indi (with the new XO_forEA from ScalpNet 1.5 because it is faster)

mrtools claims a very good performance https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173371/page15. I didn't check settings. Please test it.

Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar ECN

Please find attached a modified version of mrtool's Turbo Scalp net v2.3sar EA ( https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173371/page15) based on ScalpNet EA. MrTools claims that his EA has a very good performance.

The modified version contains

- ECN/STP broker support (from ScalpNet v1.5)

- 4/5 digit broker support (from ScalpNet v1.5)

- Automat. magic no. calculator

- Use of XO_forEA indi (from ScalpNet v1.5; is faster than the original one)

I appreciate your testing.

Thanks Boxter.

I did not test Turbo versions.

Will forward test it from this/next week.

I started to forward test for EURUSD, M5 timeframe, same settings as for 1.5 version.

If everything will be fine so I will post the settings and the results.

Reason: