Scalp_net - page 9

Statements were updated.

Hi newdigital,

This is a good Ea, but the losses are big too because stop loss of 100 pips... if i change the stop loss for 50 pips i will close the trade early but i will stop big losses too. I don't know if is a good way... what you think ?

This week scalp net is giving good profit consistently.

Fast_cris

Files:
week.htm  29 kb

Fast_cris:
Hi newdigital,

This is a good Ea, but the losses are big too because stop loss of 100 pips... if i change the stop loss for 50 pips i will close the trade early but i will stop big losses too. I don't know if is a good way... what you think ?

This week scalp net is giving good profit consistently.

Fast_cris

Stop loss of 70 pips may be ok for USDCHF. For GBPUSD it should be at least 80 pips. And 100 for EURUSD.

And 50 pips is fully impossible for GBPJPY and GBPCHF.

Try 70 or 80 pips for 4 mail pairs.

hi dear newdigital

i'm wondering why scalp_net EA does not any trades on my accounts.

i use north finance demo account but two days no trades.would u help me

thanks

kamyar

hi

thanks for your fast reply i'll do that.i use the EA without the template

thanks

kamyar:
hi dear newdigital

i'm wondering why scalp_net EA does not any trades on my accounts.

i use north finance demo account but two days no trades.would u help me

thanks

kamyar

If you are using this EA together with other EAs in one MetaTrader so use new version. It was posted somewhere in this thread.

Besides, there is template in this thread as well. Just download this template and you will understand how this EA works (you will have chart with all the indicators). EA is using two EMAs filtering by Parabolic SAR and MACD with different settings. And you will have arrows on the chart: not filtered buy or sell signals.

As I see from this template the last signal was today at about 1 or 2 pm server time but probably it was filtered by MACD. And the previous signals was today inthe morning and it was yesterday as well early morning (on EURUSD). Probably it was filtered as well.

This system may be good for manual trading. I do not think that my template is exact template. You may open this EA with MetaEditor and see all the indicators with the settings and create the new template. And I use Kalenzo EMA_cross (wma) indicator with arrows and alert.

kamyar:
hi

thanks for your fast reply i'll do that.i use the EA without the template

thanks

This EA does not need any template to work.

But some people are asking to have some indicators in the chart to understand how this EA works. And the other reason that many people are using the EAs for manual trading ("Ask manual confirmation"). So template will help.

newdigital:
This EA does not need any template to work. But some people are asking to have some indicators in the chart to understand how this EA works. And the other reason that many people are using the EAs for manual trading ("Ask manual confirmation"). So template will help.

huuuuuuuuuuuum

got it thanks

Not working!!!

Hello! Scalp Net experts,

I attached Scalp Net to M1 EUR/USD Chart.

I have the template and the WMA Indicator. But it doese not place any trades!! Does it need more Indicators or something else?

Can you any one Help me?

Thank you.

FX-Hedger:
Hello! Scalp Net experts,

I attached Scalp Net to M1 EUR/USD Chart.

I have the template and the WMA Indicator. But it doese not place any trades!! Does it need more Indicators or something else?

Can you any one Help me?

Thank you.

You don't need any indicators for this EA. Template is just to understand when this EA is placing the order.

It is not trading very often: one order per one or two days.

If you are using this EA together with other EAs so use Scalp_net_v1.2.

Reason: