From theory to practice - page 1128

Maxim Kuznetsov:

It's like the masses are either practitioners or dreamers. There are probably 3 theorists, you are one of them :-)

I don't have a grail. What's more, I don't aspire to it.

By the way, a question for theorists - how do you analyse the 1st trade?

What was expected - a return to the mean, a move to a certain level, etc. and why didn't it happen. What is it that happened? If the person cannot clearly explain the reason for the defeat, i.e. is unable to learn from the shame - how does he trade at all? It turns out - for nothing. What then can we talk about?

Alexander_K:

What was expected - a return to the average, a move to a certain level, etc. and why didn't it happen. What happened? If a person cannot clearly explain the reason for the defeat, i.e. is unable to learn from the shame - how does he trade at all? It turns out - for nothing. Then what is there to talk about?

From and for yourself.

What is typically expected...the price is not expected to go further, because then it gets worse :-) And if the price goes back to the average, it is better to know the average - it follows the price and not vice versa.

The market is asking the speculator to do just that - to provide his cushion. You set it up on time, you do your job, you are rewarded, you make a profit.

and i have given up making price predictions - no matter how long i wait, no one from the IMF calls me and thanks me :-)

Alexander_K:

For some reason, everyone is sure that they have the Grail in their hands and are afraid to even say a word of his theory... :))

If the theme is to make an analysis of 1 (one) of your own unsuccessful transaction, is that okay too?

I just want to know if there are real theorists on this forum or everyone just hopes for chance? Well, not to create a poll, really...

Most important theory, learned from a guy like stop bigben and run the clock thought (about 20-30 years ago on TV showed): the utterance of "workite" and drilled glance coveted object, and the fact that there was a battery or cog dropped out - yes it does not matter. At markets, where people want to get rich quick and fast, it is desirable to guess about the "battery" and "gear" - to see how it's really not given and not told.

Alexander_K:

If I find the Grail, I'll share it with you.

You don't need a grail. There is a grail - no grail - all the same. The average deposit at fx companies is $100. Damn, 15%/month - crazy, the profits are so high and so high.
And with a lemon on the fx yes regularly no one will give you one. It's their money, and no one's an idiot. You don't even have an extra lemon.
Zy And if there is, with a lemon, and even earlier, you and the leverage will be reduced by 10 times, and you'll have a 1.5% / month. ))
And 9% and even 12-15%/year can be done without bothering and not risking anything, and you don't need a grail.

Alexander_K:

I don't think so. It would be a definite plus. But what is it?! Intrigue.

The gain in three days is good. Percentage is one figure. And what's the move in pips? You can get more with a big lot, but what if you don't? We should know in pips, possible loss is important, without stops.

Alexander_K:

Last month of the demo. Last month of testing :) I'm sick of it myself :))

It's OK. That's how they test.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
This is all empty. There is a grail - no grail - all the same. The average deposit at fx companies is $100. Damn, 15%/month - crazy, the profits are so high and so high.
And with a lemon on the fh yes regularly no one will give you one. It's their money and there are no idiots. You don't have an extra million.
Zy And if there is, with a lemon, and even earlier, you and the leverage will be reduced by 10 times, and you'll have a 1.5% / month. ))
And 9% and even 12-15% / year can be done without bothering and not risking anything, and the grail is not needed.

And in the stock market, let me guess...

Let's say the leverage is 1 to 1, which means you need 100 times the money, i.e. 100*100=$10,000

i.e. the investment for an equal profit is not commensurate

So,

The higher the leverage, the higher the yield and turnover.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
This is all for naught. There is a grail - no grail - all the same. The average deposit at fx companies is $100. Damn, 15%/month - crazy, the profits are so high and so high.
And with a lemon on the fh yes regularly no one will give you one. It's their money and there are no idiots. You don't even have an extra million.
And 9% and even 12-15%/year may be done without any trouble or risk, and no grail is needed.

Well, if to approach sensibly to business, without extremes - that, over conditional $5.000 (we speak about Moscow, naturally) any fool will not keep on the account. Even in case of full drain - it is unfortunate, but not fatal.

So, for the full transition to income from the market and to get rid of a major job, as well as to provide a decent standard of living in retirement, it is necessary that TC gave +25-50% per month.

Anything less is not possible at all.

What 15%? Who needs it? All this is nonsense.

Is it possible to achieve the coveted +50%? Seriously, I think so. Will the broker pay in this case? I do not know! Obviously, it is not profitable for him.

Alexander_K:

Well, if you have a sensible approach to the matter, without extremes - then no fool would keep more than the conditional $5,000 (we are talking about Moscow, of course) in the account. Even in case of full drain - it is unfortunate, but not fatal.

So, for the full transition to income from the market and to get rid of a major job, as well as to provide a decent standard of living in retirement, it is necessary that TC gave +25-50% per month.

Anything less is not possible at all.

What 15%? Who needs it? All this is nonsense.

Is it possible to achieve the coveted +50%? Seriously, I think so. Will the broker pay in this case? I do not know! Obviously, it is not profitable for him.

Then it is better to go to a real exchange, something liquid.
There are no such rakes with a broker there.

Andrey Gladyshev:

Then it's better to go to a real exchange, something liquid.
There's no such rake with a broker.

Yes, it is something to think about... In other words, if the goal in this thread is to reach a conditional +50% per month, then, of course, one must realise that one is unlikely to pay someone $2,500 from a deposit of $5,000. And no court will not help ...

Now, many will shout - first show this +50%!!! Well, well - go on...

Reason: