Scalp_net - page 16

Warning

Hi

if v5 is opening more then one trade then the following that was posted on metaquotes.net may apply - though you don't seem to have run into the problem.

Hi everyone,

I came across a little issue that everyone has to be careful of when they are using multiple open positions.

I was using something like this

for(trade=0;trade< OrdersTotal();trade++){

OrderSelect(trade,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);

Closetrades...

etc.

But, for some reason, a trade was not being closed.

However, when I did the following it worked perfectly.

for(trade=OrdersTotal()-1;trade>=0;trade--){

OrderSelect(trade,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);

Closetrades...

etc.

Not sure why, maybe one of the MT experts can explain. Just wanted to advise other users.

answer was..

See example. You have 5 orders

0 - 110001

1 - 110002

2 - 110003

3 - 110004

4 - 110005

You select first order (index 0) and close it. Your list changed

0 - 110002

1 - 110003

2 - 110004

3 - 110005

Next index is 1 (trade++). You select second order and close it

0 - 110002

1 - 110004

2 - 110005

Next index is 2. You select and close

0 - 110002

1 - 110004

Next index is 3. But You have not order with index 3.

i am modifing the v5 code just to be safe, though I have not tested it or anything

//Check position

for (int i = Total -1;i>=0;i--) {

OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);

Thanks a lot Cardio.

I did not have any problem with closing trades. Probable because this EA is not trading often and this EA is openning 2 orders (default is 3) per chart/pair just sometimes (not all the time).

Anyway we have the problem which Cardio described above so we may use his fixing (Scalp_net_v1.5.1). Hope I changed everything inside the code in right way. But I did not test this 1.5.1. I did not check it by testing bu should be fully identical with 1.5 version concerning the logic and trades (just some fixing).

Files:

Scalp_net m1 tf?

Hi newdigital,

In Total Leader's thread you mention the result of Scalp_net with m1 tf, however I notice that there's no time filter in the EA's code. Please explain.

that tf i think stand for time frame not time filter, isn't is newdigital?

smalltalk:
Hi newdigital, In Total Leader's thread you mention the result of Scalp_net with m1 tf, however I notice that there's no time filter in the EA's code. Please explain.

It is timeframe (tf).

Newdigital,

Seems that the scalp_net v1.5 is really good for eur/jpy pair. I saw from the result during 1,5 months test it just give once -100. How do you recon?Or it maybe it just a sudden profit?

bcitra:
Newdigital, Seems that the scalp_net v1.5 is really good for eur/jpy pair. I saw from the result during 1,5 months test it just give once -100. How do you recon?Or it maybe it just a sudden profit?

I forward tested this EA for 1 month and 1 week with very good results. But one month and 1 week is not enough to make any conclusion. BTW Scalp_net EAs was design for EURUSD especially and it may be profitable for some other pais. Will see.

Compused

To my understanding, Scalp_net_v1.5 is the improvement of the previous Scalp_net versions and it is supposed to be better. Looking at the results in Total Leader's thread, I wonder why Scalp_net produces (almost always) better result than Scalp_net_v1.2, v1.3 and v1.5?

smalltalk:
To my understanding, Scalp_net_v1.5 is the improvement of the previous Scalp_net versions and it is supposed to be better. Looking at the results in Total Leader's thread, I wonder why Scalp_net produces (almost always) better result than Scalp_net_v1.2, v1.3 and v1.5?

Scalp_net is testing during the about 6 months already. Scalp_net1.2 is testing since March this year only. But Scalp_net and Scalp_net_1.2 is fully identical: Scalp_net_1.2 can work together with other EAs in one Metatrader because this EA is having the magic number option and it is only one different between Scalp_net and Scalp_net_1.2. Scalp_net looks like more profitable (compare with Scalp_net_1.2) because Scalp_net is tested for about 6 month already but 1.2 version from March only.

Scalp_net_1.3 is different from previous versions because it allow to open the order on any filtered signal. And it may be up to 3 orders per chart with default settings. Pengie suggested to do this: he opened the thread in public section just to propose that EAs should open order on every filtered signal and not one order per chart at the time as was before. So we create this 1.3 version and some people like it.

Scalp_net did more than 901 pips (EURUSD) for 6 months (slowly). M1 timeframe. One order per chart at the time. It is not trading often.

Scalp_net_v1.3 did more than 500 pips (EURUSD) from 4th of March this year (4 months). M1 timeframe. Up to 3 orders per chart (as default settings). It is trading often.

Scalp_net_v1.5 did more than 500 pips (EURJPY) and more than 300 pips (EURUSD) for 1 month only. Scalp_net_1.5 is trading on M5 timeframe and all the signals are filtered by I-XO indicator. Up to 3 orders per chart (as default settings). It is not trading often.

Scalp_net EAs were design for EURUSD only but I am testing it with other pairs as well just to see how it will be.

hi newdigital

i have been following the elite section almost from begining and among this amount of EA's the only one that affected me so much is scalp_net.i have the EA an the template too but never tested it so far just followoing your results.so here i have some question.it would be nice if u would clarify them:

1-does the EA have certain time for trading.i mean is ther a special time period that the EA works better in it or the ea should be activated 24 hours and during the whole week.

2-condider the EA opend a position(let say a sell one) the trade is running (sl and tp not been hi yet)then we get a buy signal.does the EA closed the perevoius position and open a new one base on the last signal or the EA open another position (buy) or the EA ignor the signals which are givven during a open position.

thanks

kamyar

Reason: