We will stop testing this version of Scalp_net on the folowing pairs:

AUDUSD,

GBPCHF,

GBPJPY,

GBPUSD,

USDCAD,

USDCHF,

USDJPY.

This version of EA is working when attach it to one chart only in one MetaTrader. That is why we did not have the trades on these pairs.

The old version of this EA will be continuing testing on EURUSD because MetaTrader is having one chart with this EA only so it was not problem.

From this Monday we are testing already modified version for these pairs:

AUDUSD,

GBPCHF,

GBPJPY,

GBPUSD,

USDCAD,

USDCHF,

USDJPY.

This modified version is fully identical with the old one (see results on EURUSD) but allows to trade many pairs in one MetaTrader and having the MM. I will post this version in the end of the week together with the statements.

newdigital:
We will stop testing this version of Scalp_net on the folowing pairs:

AUDUSD,

GBPCHF,

GBPJPY,

GBPUSD,

USDCAD,

USDCHF,

USDJPY.

This version of EA is working when attach it to one chart only in one MetaTrader. That is why we did not have the trades on these pairs.

The old version of this EA will be continuing testing on EURUSD because MetaTrader is having one chart with this EA only so it was not problem.

From this Monday we are testing already modified version for these pairs:

AUDUSD,

GBPCHF,

GBPJPY,

GBPUSD,

USDCAD,

USDCHF,

USDJPY.

This modified version is fully identical with the old one (see results on EURUSD) but allows to trade many pairs in one MetaTrader and having the MM. I will post this version in the end of the week together with the statements.

Can you post the new version now and I will run a test too?

Testing on InterBank

Thanks NewDigital, I have the 8 pairs listed running demo on Interbank FX as a test as of 19:40 GMT.

Good evening Newdigital,

I stop the test of this ea which is always into negative since the 02.28.2006.

I will supervise ema_cross

Updated statements for EURUSD.

Files:

Some of My results since last week

Hi NewDigital,

I am currently running 2 tests.

Test 1 is running scalp_net 1.2 24hr / day on the pairs suggested since Tuesday. I will publish the results for this later.

This other test which I am publishing here started last Friday using the previous version of scalp_net on the euro/usd. On tuesday I added the other pairs and changed the EA to scalp_net 1.2. I have only been running the EA between 08:30am and 17:00pm GMT on my laptop at work.

This EA is very simple and yet it makes money!

I will publish the results from the 24hr test soon.

Thanks again for publishing this EA

It is the normal statements for 4 days forward testing of new version of Scalp_net.

I do not like the normal statements because it is difficult to analyze everything. I am using Igorad scripts. But anyway, it is veru quickly to produce the normal statements.

newdigital:
It is the normal statements for 4 days forward testing of new version of Scalp_net. I do not like the normal statements because it is difficult to analyze everything. I am using Igorad scripts. But anyway, it is veru quickly to produce the normal statements.

Hi newdigital,

You are using new scalp_net at the same time frame... 1 minute?

Thanks

Fast_cris

Fast_cris:
Hi newdigital,

You are using new scalp_net at the same time frame... 1 minute?

Thanks

Fast_cris

Yes, M1 timeframe.

Geri

hello can someone help me, to get scalp net running - it does not order - what do I rong - where i can download the right version

thank you for help

Reason: