ASCTrend system - page 72

Yeh ok true I just meant which one?

You just mean in general another indicator ok.

Something to filter the bad signals like the one on friday on euro it gave short on 20/6 then gave long on 22/6 and because was news driven kind of spike upwards the indicator didn't give long quick enough so trade was loss.

Also with indicators like these trend envelopes, price channel etc, if they could put a cross or a mark at the current price when it gives the signal it would be better, to just look on chart and see how many losers how many winners etc, because the dots/arrows are far away from the actual price it hard to look and see.Im sure it wouldn't be hard to put something like, draw cross at current price of signal or alert, but im not a programmer so I don't know.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Yeh ok true I just meant which one?

You just mean in general another indicator ok.

Something to filter the bad signals like the one on friday on euro it gave short on 20/6 then gave long on 22/6 and because was news driven kind of spike upwards the indicator didn't give long quick enough so trade was loss.

Also with indicators like these trend envelopes, price channel etc, if they could put a cross or a mark at the current price when it gives the signal it would be better, to just look on chart and see how many losers how many winners etc, because the dots/arrows are far away from the actual price it hard to look and see.Im sure it wouldn't be hard to put something like, draw cross at current price of signal or alert, but im not a programmer so I don't know.

If we are thinking about large timeframes(H4 and D1) so first of all we need to identify the reversal. I mean when the price is turning from uptrend to downtrend for example and where is the flat (non-trading zones). So we need NRTR indicator. This indicator was coded especially to do it. And in this case it will be classical old asctrend system. Besides we will need some other indicator, for example ATR or others. There are many kinds of NRTR coded from ATR or from other indicators so it may be the other 2 or 3 indicators.

We should construct the system. For my understand our signal indicator is fine for this classical asctrend mentioned in the beginning of this thread. I think it is for H4 and D1 timeframe. Classical asctrend is trading from 0 to 3 or 5 times per months per pair. Not so much but risk should be very low and adjustable from inside our future EA. The best timeframe is D1.

To use it with M5 etc timeframes so we need to change the logic for the system. It is more difficult.

But let's design classical asctrend first. Because no any good EA for asctrend system so we may be the first one.

Thank youvery much!i will download it!

thank you very much!

iinzall:
i have damiani too. But i don't know how to use it with best setting. could you tell me please...

I'm very sorry that my quote is not related with this thread.

I'm very sorry to all of you guys.

Maybe anyone could help me, is there a good indicator which i can use to avoid or detect sideways ?

please.........

Regards

IIN

iinzall:
I'm very sorry that my quote is not related with this thread.

I'm very sorry to all of you guys.

Maybe anyone could help me, is there a good indicator which i can use to avoid or detect sideways ?

please.........

Regards

IIN

Many indicators and systems can do that.

Look at this post for example: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177378

As to me so I am sing Ichimoku indicator for H4 and D1 timeframe. just one standard indicator is enough for me. But you may use any.

Thanks Newdigital

newdigital:
Many indicators and systems can do that.

Look at this post for example: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177378

As to me so I am sing Ichimoku indicator for H4 and D1 timeframe. just one standard indicator is enough for me. But you may use any.

Sooo complete Newdigital...

Thanks so much...

May the healthy and wealthy are always with you....

Regards

IIN

IMO, TrendEnvelopes is better than this with crappy spread brokers.

During news this will lose more pips because it doesn't stay with trend as long.

Back and forth etc.

TE lose ya pips in ranging, but makes it back, and then some, during the big moves.

H4 or D1 mandatory, any less kiss your pips goodbye.

2nd thing, I have PriceChannel_Signal_v1 indicator on the chart and PC_SignalExpert_v1.

It opens a buy on eur/gbp but the indicator is showing a sell.

Maybe the expert with the indicator in it has different indicator parameters than the actual indicator?

??

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
2nd thing, I have PriceChannel_Signal_v1 indicator on the chart and PC_SignalExpert_v1.

It opens a buy on eur/gbp but the indicator is showing a sell.

Maybe the expert with the indicator in it has different indicator parameters than the actual indicator?

??

It is the same: default settings of indicator are the sam with default settings of indicator coded inside EA. I backtested in visual mode and it is the same trades with indicator's signal. I think it may be because of ExitMode. If ExitMode=1 so Ea will close old order and open new one on new indicator's signal.

I checked and it is the same with indicator. I am not sure about ReEntryMode (this EA is using standard WPR indicator with Lenght parameter for re-entry) but for D1 EURGBP it may work with the settings:

MaxOrders=10; TakeProfit=200; StopLoss=100; TrailingStop=30; ExitMode=1; ReEntryMode=0; Lenght=50; MM=true.

But just 2 orders since 1st of January 2007. Both in good profit but 2 orders is not much ....

It should be a system, not one indicator.

I still can not select any setting for ReEntryMode. This EA is using the same Lenght parameter for WPR indicator and for PriceChannel_Signal_v1. So, if I selected Lenght=50, so it is 50 for WPR (re-entrance) and 50 for PriceChannel_Signal_v1. May be we should have different settings for those two indicators inside EA?

because if we find good settings for re-entry so we may use this EA for D1 timeframe with many trades.

Reason: