This setup indicators (see images) was started like this many many years ago. It was created for MetaTrader 3. And later on it was converted to MT4.
It is very beginning.
NewDigital, what are your latest developments? I've just finished reading the entire thread. Charts in your last post look great.
Last post is very old asctrend system which looked like this many many years ago before Metatrader.
Now I am still a little busy but most recent system is M5 asctrend from elite section. I will post it when I will sort verything on this thread.
besides there is backtester of manual trading systems https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and I want to backtest some systems posted here for at least one year.
Will post results here of course.
I am new but, is there a EA of this system?? It appears to have great trades.
If I remember there are few EAs on this forum and, probable, 2 others in elite section. But none of them were proparly reviewed, tested and improved.
1 EA is just based on asctrend indicator (posted somewhere on this forum), the other 2 or 3 is based on asctrend M30 trading system (i mean manual trading system posted on this thread). So I think we will have to come back to this subject later.
Can somebody please post the latest AscTrend Ind (5?) and any new instructions for entry that might have been influenced by recent changes.
Late to the game .... as usual
Can someone please point me in the direction of the latest indicators and template file for ASCTrend please?
I'm totally tied myself up in knots looking!!
PS Is Lab Trend and ASC Trend the same system? Now I'm completely lost!!!!!!!!
Almost all the systems are latest. I started with M1 and then people asked for M5, then people asked for M30 timeframes so all of them are latest.
The system which I am testing now (new M5) is more recent and still in elite section. As you know I promised to post it here later.
Just finish with Braintrading and Brainwashing and will be droped to this asctrend thread and will sort everything out.
LabTrend and asctrend is different.
LabTrend is indicators.
asctrend is name of the system and trading approach:
- trend follower's system;
- signals are coming when the trend is fully estableshed already (in the middle or in the end of the trend) so we are following the "big traders": they entered some time ago and they are in profit already and in this case only we enter. It will help us to reduce the risk as our money is not "big traders" money;
- risk adjustment possibility;
- good estimation of the reversal - we really need it as we enter in the middle or in the end of the trend so we should be affraid for the reversal. This system is having good estimation of reversal;
- possibility to re-enter (if retraicement);
- non-trading zones/period of time;
- some indicators to filter the signals.
Sorry I will sort everything out but need to finish with Braintrading and Brainwashing first and will be dropped to this thread.
BTW, BrainTrading system is very different:
- the signals are coming very early so we are trading together with "big traders": they enter and we enter, they take profit and we are doing the same, they are lossing some money (they have enough money and we are lossing (we do not have enough yet ).
- no any possibility for re-enter;
- no any risk adjustment possibility;
- very thin stop loss value (10 or 15 pips for H1 timeframe sometimes) so we can not loss big money;
- very approximate estimation of reversal as we really do not need it this Braintrading system: when we enter using asctrend system so Braintrading system already got 20 or 25 pips in profit in the same time and may be closed);
- no any estimation for non-trading zones.
So what is more risky?:
- to enter as early as possible just to take the trend from the beginning and close the orders in the middle of the trend (Braintrading system)?
- or wait untill the trend will be fully established to take just some part of the trend onto profit estimating reversal points and non-trading zones (asctrend system)?
So, Braintrading and asctrend systems are very different.
Asctrend is the name of the trading systems or name of the trading approach.
Because some people may say: "why I need to open the order on every trend started? I don't have money enough ok? I will just wait untill this trend will be fully established and if I am sure that the trend is strong so I may open the order in this case. I don't need all money which I see on the chart/trend to be "converted" onto my profit. Just 10 or 20% of the trend is ok for me."
It is asctrend.
The other people may say in different way:"common! it is much better to enter on every good trend started. just good trend starts and open your order. You may use thin stop loss of 10 or 20 pips so you can not loss a lot but you will never miss the profit and never miss the money. Start earlier to finish earlier and you will never care about any reversal and retraicement. If the trend is changed occasionally so you will loss just your 10 or 20 pips as stop loss that's all. I prefer to trade (not to wait)".
It is braintrend.
And there are people who may say like this: "i really don't understand you all: trend, retracement, reversal, correction ... who cares! I will go sell when all the people go sell. I will lose money when all the people will lose money. And I will make profit with them as well. Because people know better what to do. I don't have money enough ok? If most of the traders consider to go buy so should I wait? should I estimate the trend, reversal ... Nothing like this. I will trade together with majority of the traders. You may say that all the traders are lossing money? Not at all. Look: who is moving the price? People. For how long? many many years and this process will never be finished. If at least 70% of the peope consider buy so I will enter with them."
It is brainwashing system.
this might not sound good
i have read all the topic and get lose, confus, it's so many version for indicator
Can anyone conclude which indicator need to use in each time frame so that people who come behind could catch up with this forum
sorry with my English
hello guys can anyone send me the latest version ofASCtrend and tell me how to setup?...thnx all