ASCTrend system - page 69

MiniMe:
I am not sure if this was suggested already, but I would suggest to use Dimaini Voltmeter as a filter. Its a very good indicator

I was very busy with our forex-tsd calendar creation sorry https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Still will be busy one mre week and after that all the news will be repeated (monthly) so it will be very easy.

M5 system is done and it is still in elite section.

I design very simple M1 system and will post as soon as it will be tested at least for few days. Just to be sure that everything works. It is simple system without any complicated subject. Then I will try to trade with this new M1 system manually posting results here. It is using some new indicator(s), and asctrend indicator is using just for re-enter (an other buy order after/during successful first buy for example).

Calendar

Thanks so much for the calendar newdigital -- excellent !!

janka,

Could you post the indicator that creates the 3 different colored bars? Does it do the same with candlesticks?

Thank you

~Mike

mike21:
janka,

Could you post the indicator that creates the 3 different colored bars? Does it do the same with candlesticks?

Thank you

~Mike

Its ASCTrend 1

Files:
asctrend1.mq4  3 kb

As we know asctrend system is having re-entry. You may see it from my statements on this thread. So Igorad coded new indicator with sound alert and Re-Entry Mode. It may be used instead of asctrend indicator.

Is there an expert for this indicator PriceChannel_Signal_v1.mq4?

newdigital:
As we know asctrend system is having re-entry. You may see it from my statements on this thread. So Igorad coded new indicator with sound alert and Re-Entry Mode. It may be used instead of asctrend indicator.

This is not Price Channel, aka Donchian Channel or is it?

Linuxser:
This is not Price Channel, aka Donchian Channel or is it?

No.

As I understand Igorad used very different logic, added sound alert and re-enter option (because we have re-enter on every asctrend system).

He asked me about the name by PM but I said that PriceChannel signal may be fine. Anyway this indicator has nothing with any price channel.

It is some new modification of asctrend with different logic.

I did not test it with the price. Just attached to H4/D1 chart to see about re-enter.

Reason: