ASCTrend system - page 79

More AbleSys v MT4 ASCTrend

I placed the PriceChannel indicators (PriceChannel_Stop_v1.2.mq4 and PriceChannel_Signal_v1.mq4) on my MT4 charts and compared them with AbleSys's eASCTrend charts. You see the result below. Unfortunately, it would seem that the smaller magenta and blue dots in the PriceChannel_xxx indicators are somehow tying in to the candle colors. This is not correct per AbleSys. I discussed the differences, which are very significant, in the image.

When I look over the AbleSys chart, the areas for NOT TRADING stand out so clearly. Only when all the colors align do we take a trade. The flat spots are are jumbled up with mismatched colors, suggesting that this is a non-trending area and to stay out.

Again, I still have the software and would love for us to get these indicators right. Unfortunately, I know nothing of the MT4 language so can't help that way. The best I can do is test what you great guys have come up with... please tell me what needs testing and I'll keep posting.

11 days and counting to trial expiration,

Coach

Files:

AbleSys trade example

I hope this helps.

Files:

Hi coachdeb,

No need to compare AbleSys's eASCTrend and MT4 Asctrend. First one is software. Second one is trading system (many trading systems with one approach).

AbleSys's eASCTrend:

- it is software. it is not MT4.

- we should not have any idea which indicators are used in ths software. It is "back box".

- system is not difficult: it is simple system.

- we may backtest all the indicators on the chart and optimize the settings. We can not backtest 4 or 5 indicators on the chart for MT4 by one click. It is very good with this siofware and we do not have it in MT4.

As I said in the beginning of this thread so some people wanted to create the same as in AbleSys's eASCTrend software. It was many many year ago. It was for MT3. They failed as AbleSys's eASCTrend is presenting indicators as "black box" and we should never know why we have the dot on the chart. AbleSys's eASCTrend are not telling us about it. Just a dot. For buy or sell. Which dot? Why? What is this dot? MA crossing? Some other indicators crossing? Nobody know. "Black box".

So, some people wanted to create the same for MT4. They started and failed. Then some Russians continued this developent started by Americans. And as a results we got MT3/MT4 ASctrend system. If you read the whole thread so you may read some my posts in the beinning of the thread as a lyrics: "once upon a time ...". So, I described about it. MT4 ASCTrend is completely different. It is completely and absolutelty different system.

But MT4 Asctrend is using the same approach with AbleSys's eASCTrend:

- in Asctrend (both AbleSys's eASCTrend and MT4 ASctrend) we open the order when the trend is already established to get some pips from big trend. We open the order in the end or in the middle of the trend.

- we are using re-entry in both system;

- we are using dot indicators (Asctrend indicators) as signal indcators to open the orders (in AbleSys's eASCTrend and MT4 as well).

- we are using NRTR indicators to estimate the trend reversal (horizontal dots in AbleSys's eASCTrend and in MT4 ). Those indicators are based on WPR or ATR standard indicators. Nothing new in it.

- dots are based on MA crossing. That is why we must optimize the settings of your chart very often in AbleSys's eASCTrend software. Just 2 MA crossing.

- AbleSys's eASCTrend is using some filter on separated chart. Filter chart. MT4 Asctrend is using NRTR_line indicator.

If you have AbleSys's eASCTrend software so you understand all that I posted above.

If you want to compare so just take some indicators in the beginning of this thread. Because later on we changed the whole system completely (thanks to Beluck and Igorad).

Besides, there is very good and famous Asctrend evaluation made by Igorad for AbleSys's eASCTrend software, MetaStock and MT4 Asctrend as well. It was posted in this thread. In you read this evakluation so you understand that it is nothing magical in this Asctrend: MA crossing filtered by WPR and ATR nduicators an some others. That is all.

Files:
easctrend.jpg  128 kb

AbleSys's eASCTrend software was evaluated many times on many Metatrader forums during the many years and it was stated that nothing magical in this siftware: just MA crossing filtered some WPR, ATR and so on.

Can you imagine how many false signals you will have using MA crossing system on M5 timeframe? A lot. You will have to optimize the settinmgs of your chart every day!

Now look at LabTrend by Igorad (indicators were posted on this tread somewhere). It is one of the system. One of MT4 asctrend. Same AUDJPY, M5 timeframe.

Files:
labtrend.gif  28 kb

Now look at Ichimoku-Asctrend for M30 timeframe and you will understand: our MT4 asctrend is diferent from any other software and our MT4 versions are much more better than any other software!

Files:

It is the other version of our MT4 Asctrend for M5 timeframe. It was posted on this thread as well.

Did you see the differencies?

Our M5 Asctrend is very simple system and we are taking the decision for buy/sell orders based on the price movement and understanding the price movement.

In AbleSys's eASCTrend software you will take decision for buy/sell because of the dots: some unknown dots will tell you to open buy or sell order with your own money.

Files:
asctrendm5.gif  29 kb

And look at this Asctrend vesion for M1 timeframe. It was posted on this thread as well.

it is much better than any AbleSys's.

Files:
asctrend_m1.gif  21 kb

And look at this image. It is the same Asctrend for M1 timeframe. Some difficult case for M1 concerning the price movement.

Do you know how many orders/trades we may having from this image according to the signals? No any. This system will filter the false signals.

MT4 Asctrend systems are well developed.

Just want to say that we need some tool to optimize the indicators. We can backtest/optimize the EAs using Metatrader but it is very difficult to do it if we are using manual trading system:

- we are doing it visually;

or

- we are creating EAs and optimizing the settings just to get good settings to trade manually.

If someone creates good public backtester/optimizer for manual trading systems as an addon for MT4 (in the same way as in AbleSys's) so it will be great.

Files:

As to NRTR indicatrs so you may choose any from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173170

So, you may select different NRTR, Asctrend indicatior is subject of the settings.

And more advanced version is Labtrend by Igorad: if two dots indicators are inj opposite the price so it is not trading zone (the same as with your software).

Files:
labtrend.jpg  101 kb
Reason: