ASCTrend system - page 125

PipsGoneWild
PipsGoneWild  

ASCTrend EA Open Trade On Negative Amount

mrtools:
Thanks Igorad for this EA, does anyone know where to find Price Channel Stop V1.3 its called for in Ascrend v1.6 EA did a search but can only find as high as 1.2

Thanks

mrtools

Can anyone program this EA to trade on -10 pips after the ASCTrend signal shows up?

For instance, Lets say an ASCTrend signal shows a "Buy" on the USD/CAD on 0.97990 have the system recognize it and hold on placing a trade and enter a "Buy" on 0.97890 after the trade goes -10 pips.

I know the form mentioned getting into a trade after a few "Bars" but does anyone know if it mentioned anything about getting into a trade on a negative amount?

If anyone can program this I will post any positive results I get.

Regards,

PipsGoneWild

ia0826
ia0826  

ASC Trend Exits

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about exits while you are in profit? I use the ASC Trend system with confirming WPR Fast and Slow on 1 hour charts and the entries are great. And I have the ASC trend signals set to 20 on the "Risk" input. But I have been thinking of how I could make the most out of my trades and not cut myself short. I have been thinking about using parabolic SAR but it does not seem to be as reliable.

Thank you for any suggestions,

Ian

Files:
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I do not remember exactly but from what I know - exit is stop loss moved by trailing stop (green line in your chart).

ia0826
ia0826  
newdigital:
I do not remember exactly but from what I know - exit is stop loss moved by trailing stop (green line in your chart).

Thank you newdigital.

This is a great thread you started and I have enjoyed it very much. But is there an EA based on this, with the ASC arrows and WPR in agreement? I don't need it to trade for me but rather enter in when I am not at the computer. Or does this version already out somewhere?

Thank you for your help

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Original asctrend by EA?

Not yet sorry.

ia0826
ia0826  
newdigital:
Original asctrend by EA? Not yet sorry.

Gotcha. Thanks again though.

hegu
hegu  

hedging

hi,

newdigital, congrats on the fantastic job you did with asctrend ea, please is it possible to never close in loss but hedge. opening a second trade and not closing the inicial one?

thanks.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Hi hegu,

is it suggestion for improvement?

Which EA?

By the way - good idea. But this hedge should come together with martingale ... otherwise 2 orders (buy and sell) can be closed in loss

hegu
hegu  

hi, newdigital, thanks for the reply,

my idea is to open a trade and wait for the take profit, if the take profit is not reached, a new trade is open in the opposite way (according to the asctrend indicator), but the first is still open.

so its like 2 diferent robots working in the same pair. independent from each other. we will always wait to the take profit.(sorry for my english)

thanks (hope this makes sence)

FastDriver
FastDriver  

Templates/indicators?

Hello everybody,

I have been reading this thread for a while and the ststems look very nice. Thanks for sharing! I tried to download the templates and indicators (especially M5 system) but I only get errors. Are these downloads still available? If yes, could someone please post a valid version for download?