ASCTrend system - page 128

AlexAlexis
AlexAlexis  

Hi mladen,

I'm with thinkforex and I'm an EU citizen so there's no problem for me there.

On a 1min chart on a volatile but trending pair and with a small TP and SL (e.g. 10 pips) ASCTrend seems to win more often than it loses, even counting the spread, if you just take every single trade. On a 1min chart it's hell trying to test this manually for a long period of time, so an EA that could do the job would be useful, but this EA can't open more than 1 order at a time. It's just an idea, and usually I can't rest until I've tested it!

If you're wondering about the logic of the idea:

Since ASCTrend is an always-in-the-market (or stop-and-reverse) indicator, supposing trades only close with a TP or SP of 10 pips, then a scenario of win-win-win is possible (price goes up 15 pips, down 15 pips, up 15 pips), as is a scenario of win-lose-win-lose (price goes up 15 pips, down 5 pips, up 15 pips, down 5 pips), but a scenario of 2 consecutive losses is rather rare, because triggering the SL of a losing position would almost certainly trigger the TP of a winning position, the way ASCTrend works. So it's basically just spread vs. percentage of wins over losses.

It might seem silly, but that's what it seemed like when I was testing it manually, but it's a big bother sitting in front of the screen for so long.

I don't know, maybe it's a silly idea, as often in forex!

tampa
tampa  

ASC trend with sound

asctrend_sound.mq4

Batman99
Batman99  

hi newdigital

I have recently loaded ASCTrendBuySellExpert_v1.1 - and it doesnt activate trades with GKFX or FXCM accounts (works with XTB fine)

- your help greatly appreciated

thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Batman One:
hi newdigital

I have recently loaded ASCTrendBuySellExpert_v1.1 - and it doesnt activate trades with GKFX or FXCM accounts (works with XTB fine)

- your help greatly appreciated

thanks

Are you getting : "Order send error 30" in the experts tab of the terminal?

Malle Simpson
Malle Simpson  

ASC Trendi or similar with alert

Hi.

I find alerts very useful since i get a notification when to look for possibilities. I found ASC Trendi with sound but noot with a popup notification.

I do also wonder what the signals are based upon.

Help please.

Thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  
NWFstudent:
Hi.

I find alerts very useful since i get a notification when to look for possibilities. I found ASC Trendi with sound but noot with a popup notification.

I do also wonder what the signals are based upon.

Help please.

Thanks

NWFstudent, this indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page522 is the same with all the alerts and it's mtf.

It's based on Wpr entering oversold/overbought zones.

Joakin
Joakin  

Perky asctrend perkyasctrend1.mq4

Files:
name
name  

Could the code at this thread get a face lift (user friendly, etc...)?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
on my own:
Could the code at this thread get a face lift (user friendly, etc...)?

Good idea

It will be done

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is a more user friendly Labtrend.

labtrend_v_4.03.mq4

Files: