ASCTrend system - page 128

ASC trend with sound

asctrend_sound.mq4

Files:

hi newdigital

I have recently loaded ASCTrendBuySellExpert_v1.1 - and it doesnt activate trades with GKFX or FXCM accounts (works with XTB fine)

- your help greatly appreciated

thanks

Batman One:
hi newdigital

I have recently loaded ASCTrendBuySellExpert_v1.1 - and it doesnt activate trades with GKFX or FXCM accounts (works with XTB fine)

- your help greatly appreciated

thanks

Are you getting : "Order send error 30" in the experts tab of the terminal?

ASC Trendi or similar with alert

Hi.

I find alerts very useful since i get a notification when to look for possibilities. I found ASC Trendi with sound but noot with a popup notification.

I do also wonder what the signals are based upon.

Help please.

Thanks

NWFstudent:
Hi.

I find alerts very useful since i get a notification when to look for possibilities. I found ASC Trendi with sound but noot with a popup notification.

I do also wonder what the signals are based upon.

Help please.

Thanks

NWFstudent, this indicator here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page522 is the same with all the alerts and it's mtf.

It's based on Wpr entering oversold/overbought zones.

Perky asctrend perkyasctrend1.mq4

Files:

Could the code at this thread get a face lift (user friendly, etc...)?

on my own:
Could the code at this thread get a face lift (user friendly, etc...)?

Good idea

It will be done

This is a more user friendly Labtrend.

labtrend_v_4.03.mq4

Files:

Forex2013_12:
Hello Traders, There are many versions of the AscTrend MT4 version on this fantastic forum. Can some one point me in the direction to a version of the Asctrend code that comes closest to the commercial version? thank you

Hello Forex2013_12,

IMHO and hopefully not sounding too spammy would say the Labtrendv4.01 fixed by Mladen. This is it with volty stop on the median renko bars.

Files:
Reason: