ASCTrend system - page 130

mladen:

simon_json

Try out this version : asctrendbuysellexpert_v1.71_nmc.mq4

This version cannot work on my strategy tester. Its nothing happent..

journal:

2016.03.05 16:59:01.661 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 12472 at 2015.04.10 08:00 exceeded)

Please fix it this ea for 5 digit broker, error when compiling:

Many thanks

kalawe:

journal:

2016.03.05 16:59:01.661 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 12472 at 2015.04.10 08:00 exceeded)

Many thanks

kalawe

That error has nothing to do with the EA (it just means that you have some problems with the data)

You can see the explanation for that error here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/55290

kalawe:

journal:

Many thanks

As far as compilation error is concerned - use this version : asctrendbuysellexpert_v1.71_broker_5_digit_nmc.mq4

mladen:
As far as compilation error is concerned - use this version : asctrendbuysellexpert_v1.71_broker_5_digit_nmc.mq4

Worked now for 5 digit broker.

Thanks Mladen.

Antonio:
Hello, this indicator is not working properly, constantly draws in yellow and does not change the coloring
Why don't you use some correctly coded nonlag mas? There are quite a few newer versions - why trying to use the one that does not work OK?

Здравствуйте, этот индикатор не работает должным образом, постоянно рисует в желтый цвет и не меняет окраски

and in the mess with the system can't find the rules for time frame M 30 how to use the system and everything, with screenshots, if possible point me to the rules of trade on 30 M ... very hard to find in so many posts in my head all mixed up, thank you for understanding and thank you for what You have designed for us the system 

Files:

mladen:
Почему бы вам не использовать некоторые правильно закодированные nonlag Мась? Есть довольно много новых версий - зачем пытаться использовать то, что не работает нормально?
hi Mladen very hard to find here either, as the posts with the indicators not updated, and new ones are hard to find, please tell me the new version, I have four days I can not configure the system properly(((( for earlier thanks and sorry to distract from nassini problems with your questions...)

добрый день . заинтересовался данной темой . но к сожалению  не имею хороших знаний английского языка . хотелось бы знать . данный эксперт работает и приносит прибыль ? . по прошлым сообщениям я видел что эксперта тестировали по разным временным интервалам .но я не могу разобраться был положительный результат или нет . хотелось бы знать какие нужны сигналы и индикаторы для отличной работы последней версии эксперта ? имеются ли настройки данного эксперта для 15 и 30 минут ?

заранее спасибо за ответ!

good afternoon . interested in the topic. but unfortunately I did not have a good knowledge of the English language. I would like to know . This expert works and makes a profit? . on past reports I have seen that the expert was tested on different time intervals .but I can not figure out was positive or not. I would like to know what the signals and indicators are needed for the excellent work of the latest version of the expert? whether this expert settings for 15 and 30 minutes? 

Thanks in advance for your reply! 

Is this system outdate or move to new thread?

maykamonrat:
Is this system outdate or move to new thread?

The system was Metatrader 5 only was moved to new thread - this summary: ASCTREND SYSTEM summary (incl 2 good EAs to download with trading results and with the settings optimized).

-----------------

Reason: