My New Free System[abha Sv038]

Jesus!

Oh boy, are you in trouble!!

BigBaloo:
Oh boy, are you in trouble!!

GET LOST IF DONT LIKE SHOUTMOUTH

Is start of new day to put BUY/SELL always the Asian session? When do you determine to close positions if target not hit yet?

et_phonehome_2:
Is start of new day to put BUY/SELL always the Asian session? When do you determine to close positions if target not hit yet?

HI

ALWAYS WILL TOUTCH THE TP1 AND TP2 WITH NEWS AND TRY IT

[삭제]

Little between enjoys may...

Files:
[삭제]

Thanks

Thanks Wings10

Happy Holidays

Thank you!!

What is CVSTART and CVEND? Are they suppose to start and end based upon the Period Separator for my chart?

Files:
eurjpy_1h.jpg  82 kb

Could someone please post the required indicators in this thread? I tried to follow the link provided in post #1 but I couldn't seem to download them and of course I can't read it either. Thanks