Moving Average - page 78

[langtitle=de]LWMA Indikator gesucht[/langtitle]

[lang=de]Hallo

Ich suche f�r den Metatrader 4 einen LWMA Indikator wie in diesem Beitrag der B�rsen Uni

Kann mir da einer Weiterhelfen

hier der Link � Average Directional Movement Index (ADX) in Verbindung 2er gleitender Durchschnitte (LWMA) -

vielen dank schon mal.

emmster110[/lang]

Use moving average and set MA Methow to "Linear Weighted" : that id LWMA equivalent in metatrader

emmster110:
[lang=de]Hallo

Ich suche f�r den Metatrader 4 einen LWMA Indikator wie in diesem Beitrag der B�rsen Uni

Kann mir da einer Weiterhelfen

hier der Link � Average Directional Movement Index (ADX) in Verbindung 2er gleitender Durchschnitte (LWMA) -

vielen dank schon mal.

emmster110[/lang]

Volume weighted EMA ...

This is is made according to description and the idea of David Hawkins ...

Unlike the regular volume weighted moving average which is a variation of linear weighted moving average (weights used are volumes instead of linear weights) or in other form a variation of sums, this one is using volume to weight EMA. In forex it does not have as big a difference like in regular stock markets but even in forex difference can b significant. Here is a comparison of volume weighted EMA (red) and "simple" EMA (gray)

volume_weighted_ema.mq4

Files:

any kind coders-

Could someone please set up the adaptive smoothing with ma crosses like the crazypips wave mtf or jaimo jma mtf?

How about all averages cross with adaptive smoothing too but set up as the mtf arrow bank or something.

Also those 2 mtf indies might be buggy ie they can take a few seconds to load but they could cause problems when on other indies I guess- I was having an issue but I think it was another indie.

Note- you need the jaimo to run the jaimo mtf which I modified so you could set it differently- which might be part of the problem lol

It seems to work on usd/jpy even so not too archaic.

Those arrows indies are screwy- they flip around all the time

What about pushing a ma away when the atr or st dev or something cooler indicates trend and when the signals change pull the ma back in, is that old hat or what the adaptive smoothing ma is doing?

The mtf jaimo problem could be my attempt to make it have selectable inputs.

Those are not the 15 minute signals are they now?

Woops- it was because I had set the refernced indie to 0's to see if my mod worked- it doesn't

Jaimowave

anyone got 3d glasses?

jaimowave mk2

This seemed like fun- there could be a few more variotions on the jaimowave but I will leave it up to you- any ideas spawn from this?

note-Jaimo indie is a page back.

angrysky:
This seemed like fun- there could be a few more variotions on the jaimowave but I will leave it up to you- any ideas spawn from this? note-Jaimo indie is a page back.

golden filter repaints like a mother buster

Pava:
golden filter repaints like a mother buster

How many bars back?

Can someone fix it otherwise whatever?- just another standard indie bank, here are a couple more and they have some ma parameters so are on topic, but just because you flip more coins...

The T3 maOpt is interesting- just a ma-

Files:

angrysky:
How many bars back?

Can someone fix it otherwise whatever?- just another standard indie bank, here are a couple more and they have some ma parameters so are on topic, but just because you flip more coins...

The T3 maOpt is interesting- just a ma-

Hi Angrysky,

This version of Madro Golden shouldn't repaint

Reason: