Moving Average - page 121

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Pava:
Mladen...I like this MA for it's trand hugging ability...can it be converted to Squeezed MA?...Would be interesting to see result...

Pava

That is a moving average that is colored according to rsi (if rsi > 50, blue, otherwise red). So only the color differs from any regular moving average

krelian99
krelian99  

Mil gracias Señor mladen.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
krelian99:
Mil gracias Señor mladen.

De nada __________________

PS: to clarify - to use the alma in the last version was krelian99's idea

krelian99
krelian99  

My settings for this nice piece of loveliness.

It don’t mean a thing, if it ain’t got that swing

Files:
settings.png 7 kb
pavaka
pavaka  

Shoot!...Thank You!...the mystery solved! ...(I would never think about such trick)

mladen:
Pava That is a moving average that is colored according to rsi (if rsi > 50, blue, otherwise red). So only the color differs from any regular moving average
pavaka
pavaka  
mladen:
Pava That is a moving average that is colored according to rsi (if rsi > 50, blue, otherwise red). So only the color differs from any regular moving average

Mladen...in this case...can you do this treatment to AMA STL?...I want to see trand hugging MA being sqeezed...what it looks like...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Pava:
Mladen...in this case...can you do this treatment to AMA STL?...I want to see trand hugging MA being sqeezed...what it looks like...

Will make one

tampa
tampa  

7-ma indicator

7-ma.mq4

Files:
7-ma.png 103 kb
7-ma.mq4 6 kb
tampa
tampa  

Set Of Averages

set_of_averages.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
increase:
How about either of these? It's not what you do, it's the way that you do it!

Upgraded SSL fast sbar (it needs the upgraded ma_i-CA nmc too in order to work) :

ssl_fast_sbar_alert_mtf-ca_nmc.mq4

ma_i-ca_nmc.mq4