Moving Average - page 121

Pava:
Mladen...I like this MA for it's trand hugging ability...can it be converted to Squeezed MA?...Would be interesting to see result...

Pava

That is a moving average that is colored according to rsi (if rsi > 50, blue, otherwise red). So only the color differs from any regular moving average

Mil gracias Señor mladen.

krelian99:
Mil gracias Señor mladen.

De nada __________________

PS: to clarify - to use the alma in the last version was krelian99's idea

My settings for this nice piece of loveliness.

It don’t mean a thing, if it ain’t got that swing

Files:
settings.png  7 kb

Shoot!...Thank You!...the mystery solved! ...(I would never think about such trick)

mladen:
Pava That is a moving average that is colored according to rsi (if rsi > 50, blue, otherwise red). So only the color differs from any regular moving average

mladen:
Pava That is a moving average that is colored according to rsi (if rsi > 50, blue, otherwise red). So only the color differs from any regular moving average

Mladen...in this case...can you do this treatment to AMA STL?...I want to see trand hugging MA being sqeezed...what it looks like...

Pava:
Mladen...in this case...can you do this treatment to AMA STL?...I want to see trand hugging MA being sqeezed...what it looks like...

Will make one

7-ma indicator

7-ma.mq4

Files:
7-ma.png  103 kb
7-ma.mq4  6 kb

Set Of Averages

set_of_averages.mq4

Files:

increase:
How about either of these? It's not what you do, it's the way that you do it!

Upgraded SSL fast sbar (it needs the upgraded ma_i-CA nmc too in order to work) :

ssl_fast_sbar_alert_mtf-ca_nmc.mq4

ma_i-ca_nmc.mq4