Moving Average - page 71

Re. MA's in background...

What you wish to do is a function of the MT4 platform. Simply right click on any chart, select properties, click on the COMMON tab and then left click to put a checkmark against "Chart on Foreground".

ALMA_v1

Hi mladen,

I found Arnaud Legoux Moving Average for MT4, can Display in ONE Color or TWO Color with Change Setting in ColorMode.

And Comparison of Moving Avarage in .pdf File.

Best Regards,

Tsar

Files:
alma_v1.mq4  7 kb
alma.zip  217 kb

NonLagALMA

Changed "Alma" indicator from Mladen to a very good NonLag version!

Many Thanks to Mladen and good profits to all

Files:

EMA Angle

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an indicator that will return simply the slope of the EMA.

Ie if it's a downward slope, -30degrees etc

I don't need any visuals, charts, histograms etc, just a number.

I'm not sure if anyone has coded something like this but what I'm after is to put display the EMA's of all timeframes of different currency pairs on one screen.

Perhaps there is a better way of doing this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Franc

MA crossover signal

TSD does npot allow me yet to post any link or URL in this thread. Email me at jdcool10[at]yahoo.com and I wiill direct you to the website.

[Can anyone point me towards an indicator that will paint an arrow on the chart once a bar closes above/below a particular moving average.

I would like to be able to select a 10 period smoothed moving average using the highs and then have the indicator paint an arrow/alert whenever price goes below the moving average and then when the bar closes above the moving average.

The bar price must go below the moving average low or open, and the close must be above the moving average.

I would also like to be able to do the opposite, that is select a 10 period smoothed moving average using the lows, and then have the indicator paint an arrow/alert whenever price goes above the moving average and then when the bar closes below the moving average.

The bar price must go above the moving average high or open, and then close must be below the moving average.

I hope there is an indicator that is available somewhere on this thread that can do it.

If someone knows of such an indicator that would be very helpful

SVGuss:
there you go. parameters explanation is in the code

SVGuss,

Thanks !!! Very good indi!

Do you or anybody know how to (PAGE 67 - MA_Shift_Crossover_Alert.mq4):

1. adjust this indicator to allow to select different sound for crossover by faster MA from the top and different from the bottom (sounds to be selected from catalog path)

2. adjust the size of the arrow

regards

bqb

3 Duck Scan ?

I am wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a scan, similar to the one attached, with the 3 Duck criteria (5 min,1hr, 4 hr above/below 60 SMA). If there isnt, would someone be able to code one that has the look of the attached indy.

Thanks for your time.

Files:
ma_scan.mq4  7 kb

MA&Price calculation Indicator

Hi guys is there some indicator that can show me pips distance between MA and price? Great will be if it will be possible add more than one MA for example 21MA 50MA and also 200MA.

Thanks!!

cjd:
All you have to do is first insert A/D indicator to chart. Then drag the moving average indicator on top of the A/D indi and change dropdown in indicator that says "Apply to:" and set to "First Indicator`s Data" . That will do it.

Ok, A/D below the chart; but can't drag any ema onto it

From where do you taken the ema ? from the indicatorslist or from the chart ?

I'm new, maybe that's the reason.

Draggin Moving Average

mess-mate:
Ok, A/D below the chart; but can't drag any ema onto it

From where do you taken the ema ? from the indicatorslist or from the chart ?

I'm new, maybe that's the reason.

The same navigator window that has the A/D indicator also has an indicator called "Moving Average". Drag that indicator into the same window as the A/D. For MA Method choose "Exponential". For Apply to choose "First Indicator" or "Previous Indicator".

good luck,

gcgman

Reason: