Moving Average - page 75

Moving average bounce

Does anyone know of an indicator that will sound an alert whenever price bounces off an EMA? There is an indicator called MA Bounce Indicator, but it does not sound an alert, and it is an .ex4 file so there is no way to get inside it.

Moving Average Color Change .

Hello

I'm looking for this indicator.

I would like the moving average changes color when it goes down (red) and what goes up (green)

Do you know one indicators like this?

Many thank you

Good evening

Custom MA

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some kind coders who can help me write a MA indicator with a twist and don't know which thread to go to so here I am.

I need to try out a Moving Average indicator with all the parameters of an "Envelope" indi, in addition to that, I will need to be able to choose the % based on either "high-low", "high-open", open-low", "open-close" ............ everything in within a candle....you get the idea. Wiling to pay a reasonable fee for it. Thanks in advance!

P.S. New Digital, please move it to the correct thread if needed, thanks again.

Handymansg:
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some kind coders who can help me write a MA indicator with a twist and don't know which thread to go to so here I am.

I need to try out a Moving Average indicator with all the parameters of an "Envelope" indi, in addition to that, I will need to be able to choose the % based on either "high-low", "high-open", open-low", "open-close" ............ everything in within a candle....you get the idea. Wiling to pay a reasonable fee for it. Thanks in advance!

P.S. New Digital, please move it to the correct thread if needed, thanks again.

Have this version of envelope that has separate external parameters for the high envelope and low envelope, not sure if this is what you need but just in case.

Hi mrtools,

Thanks for the reply but I wanted a MA, the indi you attached is very similar to the standard envelope. I'm using the custom MA for different levels thus the % requirement. But still, I appreciate your help. Thanks though.

This one originally can be found at the first page of this thread (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235 )

It has been unrightfully neglected. Some of the properties it has (the very very quick response to sudden price changes and still very smooth in calmer periods) makes it a one of a very few that are able to response so quickly at a averaged value change (for example even the all known Jurik MA lags in some cases behind this moving average).

This version is a rewritten from scratch (a completely new indicator made) in order to avoid some of the problems the first posted version had (especially one case when the original could repaint) and it has been made a "normal" (no restrictions in bars, choosable price, and simplified code) indicator now. Along with the properties it has I think it is worth using it

Files:

Multi Moving Average

I got this indicator from a site. This indicator looks good. But after I realized after this indicator is place in the chart,

in the terminal window, a message appears on the expert tab...

"Multiple Moving Average v2 EURUSD, H1: unknown subwindow number -1 for ObjectCreate function".

there seems to be wrong with this indicator.

Is there someone can help to solve this problem? ESPECIALLY senior member, moderator, or Mladen maybe ...

Try it out now

regards

Mladen

rhon:
I got this indicator from a site. This indicator looks good. But after I realized after this indicator is place in the chart,

in the terminal window, a message appears on the expert tab...

"Multiple Moving Average v2 EURUSD, H1: unknown subwindow number -1 for ObjectCreate function".

there seems to be wrong with this indicator.

Is there someone can help to solve this problem? ESPECIALLY senior member, moderator, or Mladen maybe ...

I think this indicator is better now .. Mladen thanks for the helps..

I'll try it...

alert for 21 ema bar cross

Hi, i am a new person and I seem to enjoy this forum. I would like an alert that will trigger a sound the moment a bar touches or crosses a 21 EMA , not neccessarily at the closing of the bar. THANKS

Reason: