Scalping systems - page 3

droesparky:
banzai how do you save a template with capital letters in it? ie: Wannabe Rainbow vs wannabe rainbow

lol, MT4 doesn't let you. I use Windows Explorer to rename it.

robp:
Yes, just add it into the same bands as above. Then when the bands break the 55 is the signal.

Thanks. I got it now.

and to droesparky, cool colored Stoch indicator.

Files:

hi

european:
Thanks for posting your chart.

Could you please confirt the Time Frame and Bolinger Bands settings.

european

use 5m TF and BB 21 with shift 2 ....

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

prasxz:
use 5m TF and BB 21 with shift 2 ....

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Maybe to soon to say, but any idea concerning profitability?

I have a scalping technique I'm trying to evaluate and will share, but the stumbling block is what I posted above in post #20. Shouldn't be impossible, but I just can't get the two to attach. Any help is appreciated.

robp:
I'm working on a scalp technnique but I'm stuck on one part. Can anyone make a template with SAR dots on the macd as shown in the picture? Usually I just drag and drop indicators onto each other, but for some reason cannot in this case. Can anyone make this with the attached macd and the standard mt4 psar? Or you can use another macd if you have a cleaner one -- it just can't have a lot of extra junk on it. If you do use another, please post it as well. Thanks in advance.

Sorry wrong info

Mart

banzai and droesparky. good system. it's similar to this one on forexfactory but this is improved. maybe instead of the stoch could be interesting a jaimo-jma. i use it at 6 12 offset 1 and 0

Linuxtroll Simple Scalping - Page 97

indicator you wanted

robp:
I'm working on a scalp technnique but I'm stuck on one part. Can anyone make a template with SAR dots on the macd as shown in the picture? Usually I just drag and drop indicators onto each other, but for some reason cannot in this case. Can anyone make this with the attached macd and the standard mt4 psar? Or you can use another macd if you have a cleaner one -- it just can't have a lot of extra junk on it. If you do use another, please post it as well. Thanks in advance.

Rob,

I modified the Parabolic Sar indicator so that you can just drag and drop it in the MACD indicator window. I am attaching a template for you as well.

Enjoy!!!

Files:

Thank you very much, mpower.

mpower:
Rob,

I modified the Parabolic Sar indicator so that you can just drag and drop it in the MACD indicator window. I am attaching a template for you as well.

Enjoy!!!

correct template

I modified the template to match the settings from your picture.

Files:
Reason: