CatFx50 - page 749

Words Of Wisdom

QUOTE:" The best session for me is when Frankfurt and then London open. You know always when London boys are in.

Each trader should be ready at 07:30cet. At 9cet is when we go full gear."

Hi Nina,

These are words of wisdom....You can make your "month's profit" trading only from 07:30 CET to 13:00 Cet(usually from 08:30 to 10:00 )..specially on Cable...I usually do so from June to September ,and then enjoy Sitges beach in the afternoon...;)

Your levels have been exceptionally helpful to everybody ,and for sure they will keep being so..I will subscribe to them,at 20 Euro they are a steal ,if only to avoid going against them(never discuss with results ),

Please inform about proceedings

Simba

Hi, Mike_Cole!

Or should I say who you are?

Look Pal, I could delete your post right away. But I'm going to leave it as it is.

But you must know something:

Anonymity does not mean you could defame. If I were selling MM, it would be a fraud to those who have subscribed to my service (a lot right now, sorry). And I'm not here to cheat anybody.

But if you want to trade MM, go ahead. You are free to do it. If you were here to contribute and not to destroy; you would have seen already that my levels are different and much more accurate. But you are here to destroy.

You wanted to do the same with CatFX50. Your problem is that you can not stand the success of others. People like you make very hard to help.

You seem to be frustrated, Mike_Cole(?). You jump from here to there just to spoil what others do. I can not imagine your face each time you see the number of views of this thread.

Administrators of this great site should ban people like you for ever. And not through your name, but through your IP.

SIMBA:
QUOTE:" The best session for me is when Frankfurt and then London open. You know always when London boys are in.

Each trader should be ready at 07:30cet. At 9cet is when we go full gear."

Hi Nina,

These are words of wisdom....You can make your "month's profit" trading only from 07:30 CET to 13:00 Cet(usually from 08:30 to 10:00 )..specially on Cable...I usually do so from June to September ,and then enjoy Sitges beach in the afternoon...;)

Your levels have been exceptionally helpful to everybody ,and for sure they will keep being so..I will subscribe to them,at 20 Euro they are a steal ,if only to avoid going against them(never discuss with results ),

Please inform about proceedings

Simba

Hi, Simba!!

Thank you for you nice words. You have a great system too, Simba. Said that in there.

You'd better not go against them !!! But they can not be traded alone. In one of my mails to my subscribers today, I told them that GBPUSD was a CatFX50 level 4 sell at 1,9626. My levels validated that sell too and CatFX2 (it is more aggressive) had already sold at 1,9644. So, it was a very safe ride to downtown. Cable made a low at 1,9541, just 4 pips shy of my level. And it closed the sell at 1,9580. + 64 pips minus spread = 61 pips.

CatFX2 sold GBPJPY at 237,03 for a shot to 235,45, 1 pips shy of my level. It closed the trade at 235,75. + 128 pips minus spread = + 118.

I have a big problem now, cause we all want to know the road map of each pair. This is good and bad. Good, because we think we could have more good trades; and bad, because we can not concentrate nor focus. So, we end up like a mess.

A trader, you know that better than I do, needs to focus. He needs to follow a pair, love it, know it and, if I may say, make sex with it .

We all like GBPJPY. Why? Because its daily range is big, big, big. But how many of us feel comfortable with a stop of 50 - 80 pips?

I like cable. It is a crazy horse too, but it can be tamed.

Simba, you need to send me your private e-mail in order to subscribe.

Thank you!!

Hi!!

GBPJPY:

While closing hourly above 233,70, it is set to go to 237,10 - 237,51.

hi

nina:
Hi!!

GBPJPY:

While closing hourly above 233,70, it is set to go to 237,10 - 237,51.

Hi Nina,

It's mean GBP will go higher right ?

==============

Forex Chat Room

prasxz:
Hi Nina,

It's mean GBP will go higher right ?

==============

Forex Chat Room

GBPUSD place buy stop 1.9620 stop loss 1.9580 take profit 1.9670

nina:
Hi, Teldon!

I have a daily job too, Teldon. I like my profession and I do not want to stress my family if I said them I'd quit. I travel a lot too. So, I lose a lot of movements.

You should trade when you can see your charts. If you do not want to day trade, you should look at wider time frames and then another system is required. There are a lot of people that trade dailies. Only dailies. They look at 1D chart, they make their TA and they are set. Of course, their stop loss is huge or at where objective TA tells them so.

Hello Nina ,

just wanted to know how do you trade your system since you are working also?

thx

Reason: