CatFx50 - page 751

hi

hi nina

very nice signals every day ((every day))

((today)) ((tomorrow)) ((yesterday)) ((last week)) ((last year)) ((this month)).... and...............

this is only ((2 day)) and ((2 signals....)) 180 PIP

Files:
gbpjpy.gif  24 kb

heaven_red:
hi nina

very nice signals every day ((every day))

((today)) ((tomorrow)) ((yesterday)) ((last week)) ((last year)) ((this month)).... and...............

this is only ((2 day)) and ((2 signals....)) 180 PIP

Hi, Heaven_red!

Yes, CatFX50 gives a lot of pips on GBPJPY and if you know my levels, the better. But you must have huge stops.

If you want, do a backtest from 01-01-07. Open the trade when all conditions are met and closed it when you have an opposite signal. Post the results afterwards.

THX.

Nina's Service

Nina,

I love the emails I had been getting for CatFX50 and CatFX2, the recommendations have been great thus far. I have some recommendations since I guess I am not used to it yet:

> when the service does start, what will be the frequency of emails and at what time? I cannot constantly keep checking for incoming emails. Of course, I can always try having some type of alert that interacts with gmail.

> can the signals or recommendations be in some specific format to make it easier to disseminate?

I know that you can only input what you see as the time comes since you need to get your emails out in a timely manner to all subscribers. Maybe you can have something generated automatically using a template based upon your system, and then you can add your coments in.

Thanks for a great system....

ET

et_phonehome_2:
Nina,

I love the emails I had been getting for CatFX50 and CatFX2, the recommendations have been great thus far. I have some recommendations since I guess I am not used to it yet:

> when the service does start, what will be the frequency of emails and at what time? I cannot constantly keep checking for incoming emails. Of course, I can always try having some type of alert that interacts with gmail.

> can the signals or recommendations be in some specific format to make it easier to disseminate?

I know that you can only input what you see as the time comes since you need to get your emails out in a timely manner to all subscribers. Maybe you can have something generated automatically using a template based upon your system, and then you can add your coments in.

Thanks for a great system....

ET

Hi!!

Thank you, et_phonehome_2!!

Subscribers will get one email around 00:00gmt and another one from 07:00gmt to 10:30gmt. Occasionally, they could get more.

I do not trade Asian session. I think the best hours to trade FOREX are from 07:00gmt to 11:00gmt and from 13:30gmt to 15:00gmt.

The main email will be the one sent around 00:00gmt.

The emails I send are not trade calls. Therefore, I need to explain a little further what we could expect. But, nevertheless, I'll try to make them shorter.

A pair walks a path that are made by very short term movements and by very old, long terms marks. People draw Fibos and a lot of things (some funny) continuously. They do not know a pair has its ID and that it does not change till a big, big bang occurs.

I could send you an email right away about GBPUSD, as far ahead as you want, with my levels already drawn. But I need to input short term movements (patterns) to make a better picture. I know 98% of the time where a pair will take a breath, stop, keep going or reverse. I do not know what will it do exactly, but I do know that at one of my main levels, something will happen. You've already seen that a pair has gone to one of levels given to the pip.

Some of my levels are less than 10 pips from one to another. This happens because the pair will go through a congestion area or an area where a lot of wars were fought. Each war has its winners and losers. Its deaths and wounded: its marks.

Again, I do not make trade calls with my emails. But in some of them I wrote what was CatFX2 doing, so some subscribers could reinforce their views or make them to rethink what they were doing.

As said, once every 5 weeks, I'll give live CatFX2 calls. Those calls should give you back your 20$ at least (I hope). Calls will be made in a locked chat. Subscribers of NinaCatFX2 will get a password to log in.

BTW, there are only 8 subscriptions left.

Nina,

Thanks for the response. I know that for my broker, I can only open an order with BUY/SELL STOP that is minimum of 5 PIPs from market price which is not good not unless one goes in at market price. Many times when I trade, I had to wait for a pullback to enter, and sometimes it may not pull back for a good entry.

====

Anyone,

PM me if you know of brokers with tight spreads without the restriction for orders, and are reliable. I know that someone had posted something in this forum not too long ago, just cannot remember the thread.

ET

Levels

Nina,

Thanks for the levels!!! They are spot on as always. I personally wouldn't change a thing I like the insight you include in your emails.

Jim

homestudy:
Nina,

Thanks for the levels!!! They are spot on as always. I personally wouldn't change a thing I like the insight you include in your emails.

Jim

Hi!

THX, Homestudy.

WEEKLY REVIEW

Our Cable Queen made it again last week. It was the best of all. CAD followed it too. What a nice and clean short we had on USDCAD on Friday!!

According to G7 communique, we could expect more JPY weakness. But you never know nothing for sure trading Japanese yen. So, take care!

Levels to watch on USDJPY:

Monday Pivot: 121,50

Closed at 121,68 on Friday.

It has a very strong support from 119,98 to 120,20.

Huge resistance from 121,57 to 122,18.

The first thing it needs to do in order to keep going up is hold above 121,10/14 - 121,08/120,97 and then break 121,73 - 121,89 - 121,97 - 122,07and 122,22. From there: 122,50 - 122,76 - 122,86 - 123,20.

Breaking down 121,14 - 120,97, it should give 120,92 - 120,56 - 120,33/27 - 119,95/84- 119,60. If it is the case, once there we'll talk again.

Take care!

Files:

Tdion,

Look, do you know what make people to behave like idiots? IGNORANCE.

If I did not delete that post is because I fought to have free speech in the country I'm from.

Now, scroll back and you'll see if I can delete.

Hello Nina,

could You please say 2 things:

1. In this post is attached thumbnail - is it only possible to see here in this forum or there is web page where i can look for it?

2. Forex news - can You advise please, for Your mind, the best webpage for forex news?

Than You.

nina:
Hi!

THX, Homestudy.

WEEKLY REVIEW

Our Cable Queen made it again last week. It was the best of all. CAD followed it too. What a nice and clean short we had on USDCAD on Friday!!

According to G7 communique, we could expect more JPY weakness. But you never know nothing for sure trading Japanese yen. So, take care!

Levels to watch on USDJPY:

Monday Pivot: 121,50

Closed at 121,68 on Friday.

It has a very strong support from 119,98 to 120,20.

Huge resistance from 121,57 to 122,18.

The first thing it needs to do in order to keep going up is hold above 121,10/14 - 121,08/120,97 and then break 121,73 - 121,89 - 121,97 - 122,07and 122,22. From there: 122,50 - 122,76 - 122,86 - 123,20.

Breaking down 121,14 - 120,97, it should give 120,92 - 120,56 - 120,33/27 - 119,95/84- 119,60. If it is the case, once there we'll talk again.

Take care!

FlyerLV:
Hello Nina,

could You please say 2 things:

1. In this post is attached thumbnail - is it only possible to see here in this forum or there is web page where i can look for it?

2. Forex news - can You advise please, for Your mind, the best webpage for forex news?

Than You.

Hi!

Only here.

I like to look at www.dailyfx.com and http://www.easy-forex.com/en/Forex.FinancialCalendar.aspx

If you want emails from me, you must subscribe to my service. There are 3 subscriptions left.

Reason: