CatFx50 - page 742

VladMih:
Greetings to all !!!

I communicate with you with the help of the software - translator... Excuse me!

Nina, many thanks for CatFX!

I have not understood - that in CatFX primarily: signals of indicators or levels of support / resistance?

About this system in russian language. *Про эту систему на русском языке.*

http://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php/topic,1898.0/all.html

russian discussion

http://www.community.finlist.org/showthread.php?t=1525

To Nina: Links which has given kozak, me are known. They do not give the answer to my question.

To kozak: если "рубишь" в этой системе - помог бы, а не посылал бы в песочницу и на КРОУФР, на котором только огрызок основы.

Они даже ММ поленились перевести. Всё это у меня есть.

Если уж добрался сюда (без знания языка), то значит нужно получить ответ. Understandably?

Excuse! In Russian was personally for kozak. To him so is more understandable.

VladMih:
To Nina: Links which has given kozak, me are known. They do not give the answer to my question.

To kozak: если "рубишь" в этой системе - помог бы, а не посылал бы в песочницу и на КРОУФР, на котором только огрызок основы.

Они даже ММ поленились перевести. Всё это у меня есть.

Если уж добрался сюда (без знания языка), то значит нужно получить ответ. Understandably?

Excuse! In Russian was personally for kozak. To him so is more understandable.

recommend read post #7340

if there is questions write in private messages

post #7340

kozak:
recommend read post #7340 if there is questions write in private messages

There it is written:

In English please...

Use online translators.

Or send PM to me if you want to translate some posts.

I in English. I use the translator.

But. To ask to translate for me ONE post - I should read all over again in English ALL posts?

How still it is possible to learn what post it is interesting?

I can do not understand rules of this forum?

Here it is impossible to ask a question even in English?

Or it kozak does not understand?

Hi, VladMih!!

Man, there are a lot of russians here. A lot. I'd like to know russian, but I do not. Sorry. I can not help you. Try to ask for help to russians.

Thank you!

VladMih:
There it is written:

I in English. I use the translator.

But. To ask to translate for me ONE post - I should read all over again in English ALL posts?

How still it is possible to learn what post it is interesting?

I can do not understand rules of this forum?

Here it is impossible to ask a question even in English?

Or it kozak does not understand?

VladMih,

send your question by PM to me in Russian language I will translate it in English.

In Russian:

скинь в мне личку вопрос по русски, я его переведу. Так будет лучше. Go /en/users/newdigital and click 'Send a private message to newdigital'.

Thank you!!!!

Nina thank you for posting your levels!!!! I am trying to learn how to figure levels out with charts. I am using a four hour chart and looking at bullish and bearish flags, Fib. support, resistance, and pivot levels. Is there any else you would suggest to look at. Again thanks this is a great place here!!!!

Gpb/aud

Hi Nina

Thanks a lot for your help to all the people here.

I find that what you are telling here is really different from the other forums.

Can you tell us what you think about the GBP/AUD?

and Where you think that this pair will go?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards

Hi!!

Homestudy:

Nina thank you for posting your levels!!!! I am trying to learn how to figure levels out with charts. I am using a four hour chart and looking at bullish and bearish flags, Fib. support, resistance, and pivot levels. Is there any else you would suggest to look at. Again thanks this is a great place here!!!!

I use two kind of levels mixed with price action. Both kind of levels are calculated using a proprietary formula. Then I apply the numbers I get to price action. Price action makes me tweak the levels. That's why I say "we first need to break xxxxx" or "holding above/below".

My main chart is 4H.

Gdreporter:

Thanks a lot for your help to all the people here.

I find that what you are telling here is really different from the other forums.

Can you tell us what you think about the GBP/AUD?

and Where you think that this pair will go?

I do not trade GBPAUD and I do not even have it on my quote list.

Sorry.

To get the levels I post, I need to spend a lot of time calculating and looking at price action. They are not easy to find.

All of you have seen this whole the levels I post are very significant.

More later.

Reason: