CatFx50 - page 752

Subscription to levels

I just sent a PM to You.

Will wait any info to procceed.

Thank You.

nina:
Hi!

Only here.

I like to look at www.dailyfx.com and http://www.easy-forex.com/en/Forex.FinancialCalendar.aspx

If you want emails from me, you must subscribe to my service. There are 3 subscriptions left.

Why it is so ?

I just read somewhere about young traders and about mistakes what they do and one of them is:

Young trader looks to M5 - Yes, its showing up trend, M15 - Yes, its showing up trend, M30 - Yes, its showing up trend, H1 - Yes, its showing up trend - PERFECT, i will buy.

And my question is - Why it is wrong ?

Thank You for explaining!

FlyerLV:
I just read somewhere about young traders and about mistakes what they do and one of them is:

Young trader looks to M5 - Yes, its showing up trend, M15 - Yes, its showing up trend, M30 - Yes, its showing up trend, H1 - Yes, its showing up trend - PERFECT, i will buy.

Hi!

Trading is a matter about probabilities. Maybe when you have all set and you want to buy, price is at a very huge resistance and then it reverses.

We can not trade blindly. We need to know more things about the pair we trade than about our wife.

hi

FlyerLV:

Maybe fundamental news broke your analysis ...

====================

Forex Indicators Collection

FlyerLV:

The problem is that we are all told that if a lower timeframe shows an uptrend, and its confirmed that the higher timeframe shows the same then we have a better probability that we are trading in the right direction. From past experience, I had all indication showing that the trend is up, but when went long, the higher timeframe eventually flickered between downtrend/uptrend consistently. Technical analysis is not perfect, but at least it will statistically give you odds in your favor than trading blindly.

Ok,

but, my question is - is it wrong to look like this : M5 - Yes, its showing up trend, M15 - Yes, its showing up trend, M30 - Yes, its showing up trend, H1 - Yes, its showing up trend - PERFECT, i will buy - ?

Or, i can trade in this way and it is NOT wrong ?

prasxz:
Maybe fundamental news broke your analysis ...

====================

Forex Indicators Collection

FlyerLV:
Ok,

but, my question is - is it wrong to look like this : M5 - Yes, its showing up trend, M15 - Yes, its showing up trend, M30 - Yes, its showing up trend, H1 - Yes, its showing up trend - PERFECT, i will buy - ?

Or, i can trade in this way and it is NOT wrong ?

There is nothing wrong with that, but you may want to buy on a pullback since you wouldn't want to buy at the top and then see the trade go against you. Reversals can happen at any time.

Hi!!

Gorgeous day today. As always, CatFX2 made more pips than CatFX50. CatFX2 is more aggressive.

Levels worked to the pip.

Tomorrow we have a lot of data. Take care.

GBPJPY:

while closing hourly above 236,65, its way is up to 237,30- 237,51 - 237,75 -238,03 - 238,49/53 - 238,76 - 238,85 - 239,02 - 239,34 - 239,60 - 240,00.

Breaking now 236,98 and holding below 237,30, it should give 236,65.

If it breaks 236,65, it will be set to go to 236,21 - 235,64 - 235,35.

Enjoy!

nina:
Hi!!

Gorgeous day today. As always, CatFX2 made more pips than CatFX50. CatFX2 is more aggressive.

Levels worked to the pip.

Tomorrow we have a lot of data. Take care.

GBPJPY:

while closing hourly above 236,65, its way is up to 237,30- 237,51 - 237,75 -238,03 - 238,49/53 - 238,76 - 238,85 - 239,02 - 239,34 - 239,60 - 240,00.

Breaking now 236,98 and holding below 237,30, it should give 236,65.

If it breaks 236,65, it will be set to go to 236,21 - 235,64 - 235,35.

Enjoy!

Hi!!

Not bad, is it?

Take care!

Hi!!

We had a level 1 buy on GBPUSD at 1,9514 (09:00cet) with stop at 1,9472. A stop loss of 42 pips. No way, my friends.

Reason: