Cat FX50 Trading Method

This trading strategy is said to be 100% accurate on entries. Many people are having great success with it and are adopting it as their trading style. It works on all pairs, specially the majors and uses a variety of indicators for determining the proper direction and entries for the pair you are trading it with. The rules have been clearly written and detailed in a word document, do please take your time and study it. There is also the metatrader template as well which make the process of setting your charts over easy, after applying the template your chart should look as this screenshot:

As you can see, this system is using not one, but a lot of indicators to work properly. The benefit of this setup is that it is giving you very accurate trade entries and this alone should make it into a great system. You can use it stand alone or you can mix it with your own trading style and come up with a variant.

Make sure you do a proper study and practice what you learn from this system for some time on a demo account. Download the package from the link below.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Hope that helps. Would like to hear back about your experiences with it.

HELLO BOSSXERO,

HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DOWNLOAD THE

Cat FX50 Trading Method
INDICATOR THROUGH THE LINK BUT EACH TIME I TRY TO DOWNLOAD THE LINK IT KEEPS SAYING THAT FREE USERS ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED. SO PLEASE CAN YOU SEND ME THE INDICATOR TO THIS EMAIL argoidglobe@yahoo.com

HELLO ,

THIS IS THE MESSAGE I GOT

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting | 86 KB

This file can only be downloaded by becoming a Premium member

There are no more download slots available for free users right now. If you don't want to become a premium member, you might want to try again later.

bossxero:
This trading strategy is said to be 100% accurate on entries. Many people are having great success with it and are adopting it as their trading style. It works on all pairs, specially the majors and uses a variety of indicators for determining the proper direction and entries for the pair you are trading it with. The rules have been clearly written and detailed in a word document, do please take your time and study it. There is also the metatrader template as well which make the process of setting your charts over easy, after applying the template your chart should look as this screenshot:
As you can see, this system is using not one, but a lot of indicators to work properly. The benefit of this setup is that it is giving you very accurate trade entries and this alone should make it into a great system. You can use it stand alone or you can mix it with your own trading style and come up with a variant. Make sure you do a proper study and practice what you learn from this system for some time on a demo account. Download the package from the link below. RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting Hope that helps. Would like to hear back about your experiences with it.

What is the EMA 120 for?.

Hey Bossxero,

I've tried a few different things to download this file, but to no avail.

Would you be able to forward the file to me directly at kasadian@yahoo.ca .

Thanks,

Kas.

haha fool me..i cant understand this method..bossxero can you giv instruction on how to use this indicator? at least the general knowledge about it.. plizz

Henryjoe and Arl, were you guys able to download the CatFX 50 indicator? If so, was there anything different that you guys did that some of us are overlooking?

i use free download..no need to use premium account.. i think your rapid download limit has expired..just wait about 20minutes thrn try download again...

Hello Bossxero,

I've tried a few different things to download this file, but to not working.

can you be able to forward the file to me directly to megaxdig2002@yahoo.com

Thanks,

J. Kome

Hi all,

u can follow this link to download the catfx50 trading system if you are having problem with the rapidshare link.

4shared.com - file sharing network - free file search - catfx50

You can just click or copy and paste into your browser.

It's nice being a member of this forum

Reason: