10 pips per day

Would someone recommend and indicator and EA (preferably for

MT3) that would be fairly consistent in producing 10 pips per

day? Advise best pair/timeframe, times for trading.

If it would only be so easy ...

10 pips a day, maybe 90% hitrate, using full leverage makes billionaires.

eagle4x:
Would someone recommend and indicator and EA (preferably for

MT3) that would be fairly consistent in producing 10 pips per

day? Advise best pair/timeframe, times for trading.

Thank to start this thread.

I think it is most usefull subject for many members: 10 pips a day.

But it is not very easy in most cases.

If the people will suggest some systems to have 10 pips a day every day so it will be great.

yes its possible

i have developed one trading strategy,thru that its really possible to earn 300pips per month i.e 10 pips average per day.......

right now iam working on to code that strategy....the problem is i dont know mq4 ........

as per my strategy you need 2000usd as capital ,the problem iam facing is to how to code that strategy with the help of others and how to have a legal rights on that to exploit it commercially in due course....

any suggestion welcome

Dan S:
If it would only be so easy ... 10 pips a day, maybe 90% hitrate, using full leverage makes billionaires.

Would be glad to help you out......

Please Check The Attachment,

Pedro Echenagucia

Files:

pelele79:
Please Check The Attachment, Pedro Echenagucia

Is this for the Pedro EA?

Nicholishen:
Is this for the Pedro EA?

No... is a system with name Venezuelan Investment Group. it take one position daily in four majors.

Pedro Echenagucia

need some info

I have a system generating about the same and could surely help. I need an idea at least of what logic the EA should be based on. Mine is a very simple process involving high/low grid (but without layering).

10 Pips

Here is a website that is about 10 PIPS per day www.club10pips.com they have a forum. Claims are unreal!

Thanks

Thanks Tallp, but I found myself reading post after post after post while learning nothing.

What is the strategy? Can anyone give a hint? Maybe then myself or someone can give some suggestions (i am a professional), and perhaps an EA can even be made by newdigital or someone.

Until we know what the heck we're looking to accomplish, we're breathing exhaust.

Reason: