CatFx50 - page 722

Thank you forout look thats helps alot

thank you i see it.look 4ward to your outlook to come over the weekend or whenever you get around to it thanks.

showmethetrade:
Nina,

What time zone do you trade in? I am in the EST but would like to know when to catch most of your comments early.

Hi, Showmethetrade!

I live in Barcelona, Catalonia. My time zone is CET, which is GMT + 1 now.

I understand you live in the States (EST). So I'm six hours ahead.

I use to post comments from 08:00CET to 11:30CET. And then, according to my daily job, I could post from 16:00 to 24:00.

I do it if I think I have something to say.

Nina

Thanks for the information. I will look for a clock to download for guidance; I still have problem translating the times between zones.

nina:
Hi!

It needs to hold above 233,70 now.

Tryin2Learn, you see it now. It is trading at 235,36 after having made a high at 235,97.

I'm not at home and I do not have MT4. This week end I will post how I see it with new levels if it is the case.

Nina,

What are those levels (your levels) based on? Pivot of Fibs?

try this link

showmethetrade:
Nina Thanks for the information. I will look for a clock to download for guidance; I still have problem translating the times between zones.

it quite visual and it helped me

http://www.timeticker.com/

WARNING

If I were a newbie and saw 762 pips in just one pair in a single naked week, I'd think: "this is the one I'm going to trade; I'll be rich very soon".

And then, in a single naked week, I'd ruined my account.

GBPJPY can have a volatility, according to MATAF, of above 400 pips in one day. The volatility of the last 5 days on that pair is 233 pips and on Friday was 399 pips.

I know we get excited when we see those pips, but I'd be dishonest if I did not say this pair is a killing one.

You need to allow a bigger stop loss than majors, for instance.

OK, we all are adults here, so I recommend, if you want to trade this pair, to do it with small cash positions.

With cash, you will sweat when you see it rocketing against you.

Once you get used to it, increase your lots.

Indicators

I anyone aware of where I can find a reference as to how to use and interpret the various indicators in the CatFx50 tradong system? tia

hello..help me

hello ...specially thanks for the catfx system

please tell me expert(catfx50) is into this forum or not

thanks

heaven_red:
hello ...specially thanks for the catfx system

please tell me expert(catfx50) is into this forum or not

thanks

Hi!

I haven't got an expert for CatFX50.

BTW, I thought you all would like to know the following, just in case you liked to be a Professional Foreing Exchange Trader:

. # of people in profession: 8,500

. Average hours per week: 45

. Average starting salary: $80,000

. Average salary after 5 years: $500,000

. Average salary after 10 to 15 years: $1,100,000

Nina..are these true informations..where did you get it from?

nina:
Hi!

I haven't got an expert for CatFX50.

BTW, I thought you all would like to know the following, just in case you liked to be a Professional Foreing Exchange Trader:

. # of people in profession: 8,500

. Average hours per week: 45

. Average starting salary: $80,000

. Average salary after 5 years: $500,000

. Average salary after 10 to 15 years: $1,100,000

Hi Nina, that's sounds nice. Btw, how much is it's starting equity? and is it salary/month or salary/week?

Reason: