CatFx50 - page 298

here rollingstone is chart of euro not giving a long signal

Files:
step_5.gif  32 kb

hi harold,

wat is the settings for the 3 stepMA stoch's you are using? thanks.

regards

gabroo_munda:
hi harold,

wat is the settings for the 3 stepMA stoch's you are using? thanks.

regards

Hi,

Set nina_StepMA_Stoch to 2000 bars. The others at default settings.

moneyline

Thank you !!

nina

thank you for your detailed answer.

I understood everything.

always appreciate from bottom of my heart.

ted_newyork

nina:

It has anything else than EMA50, EMA120, Hist, aNina and StepChoppy.

Nina

thank you mibl

Thank you mibl.

your answer made me clear and every questions I had was answered.

I am glad to be one of this catfx50's member and I will enjoy this ride with you guys!!

ted_newyork

mibl:
Hi ted and

all new "posters" and "quiet readers" of catfx,

take care mates.

On the one hand the system has some easy rules and everything looks fine if you look afterwards at the chart.

BUT... implementing these rules in a realtime market, on multiple pairs, at the same time needs a lot of trading experience and practise with the system.

That what's posted as performance-recaps here in the thread are not all effectively made pips. It is the performance the system generates in an ideal market model.

There are no effects of real trading considered like:

- slipage

- trading errors (sometimes you hit the wrong button)

- parallel signals couldn't hardly entered at the same time

- overnight costs

- different brokers have different data feed quality

Besides that the system has a good, mostly profitable entry strategy. What everyone realizes depends on the traders skills to trade. Someone will make 70% of these recap-pips, another only 30% and it is even possible to loose money with that if you are not familiar with general trading rules, the market and have a LOT OF discipline.

Nina made a very good job here and generated a gorgeous system! --> But he trades for himself, I trade for myself and you must already trade yourself!

When you really trade this with non-demo-money you'll see what I mean - but please try on demo before (Trading-problems came mostly from psychology and not from systems)

mibl

Hi Harold,

Heres my chart of the same euro trade

Files:
euro_1.gif  20 kb

NorthFinance and EUR

mibl:

no signal on aNina data provider NorthFinance. perhaps you have another indication.

mibl

hmm, look image NorthFinance aNina.mq4(7667 bytes) a cross (long signal).

mibl, what version aNina you use?

image attach

Files:
eur_13_04.gif  55 kb

SuperTrend 2

sorry,i posted only ex4 files here are mq4

I also atached trendbands indicator (bands) where midband looks almost as Nina's 50wma as it is actualy Ema34 and that takes us on system i spoke of it before.If taking cross of wma50 or ema34 first target should be at uper or lower band and it is often no more than 30-50 pips and it looks to me like one system from nexgen-T3 and thay are selling those indicators for 10000$ for tradestation (bbmacd-t3macd,trendbands-t3bands,laguere...).

Any way ,i am still not convinced that we have filtered out fals signals on Nina system,i have to say i did not look London trading time only..maybe i am wrong but still system is good.

Another point of wiew :if we have filter like stepchopy why dont we enter market with fisher transform or altr trend signals to get more pips ?why wait crosing above or belov EMA if indicator says chopy...i guess those chopy indicators will bourn us in trending market but fisher can give grait divergence signal even in trending market...think about that and trade Nina system untyl we make something better

good trading

Hello deepdrunk

Thanks for your great indicators ,i think u creat a giniuos following Fx system .i dont belive too much in bands!! so i will try it at H1 chart just following the super trend with trailing stops and send the results..good trading

Hi, buddies!

If you are christian, happy Eastern to you all!!

I've seen you've had a tough week. Mibl have kept the thread updated. Thanks Mibl!!

From today to Monday, FOREX is off. I know it is on, but liquidity is very small, so we'd better take a holiday.

Iran issue:

I think it is the worst, THE WORST, we are facing. If there is a war, we all will suffer. But International Community can not allow a country to do whatever it wants.

Gold and oil have gone up as rockets. But $ is quiet. Why?

It is or it should be obvious that Iran issue should send $ down. When?

I may be damn wrong, but I think we'll see EUR up to last highs soon.

Nina

Reason: