CatFx50 - page 599

nina
2768
nina  
to69:
Hello nina and all traders following catfx50

Eur/Usd - Long L2 (8.30) @ 1,2829 made a high of 1,2863 so far

Usd/Chf - Short L2 (8.30) @ 1,2275 made a Low of 1,2249 (data with the spike)

Gbp/Usd - no signals so far

i'm new in trading, and i've just been learning trading catfx50. Please, correct me if i'm wrong!!!!!

Happy trading to all

, to69

Hi, to69!

Look at my above post. They are not level 2 trades. And the level of entry can change according to your level of risk, but a level 4 needs at least two bars with the same high or low. As many bars you have, the better. Also, we take the last high or low for a level 4, which is a breakout.

Nina

Meriakre
72
Meriakre  
nina:
Hi!

It happens to me sometimes if I have it loaded with a lot of indicators that suck a lot.

Besides that, you know they had an issue with USDCHF chart that they did not solve. We did it deleting that wrong bar.

Nina

Well, thanks, you are right. I had 12 charts on it and deleting the ones I thought might be the issue it started working very well.

Thanks again!

Oh, how can one delete that crappy bar on CHF?

Also, I am the first poster on page 600!!!

This is an honor!

Have a great day!

hossie
6
hossie  

Level 4 or Level 2?

nina:
Hi, to69!

Look at my above post. They are not level 2 trades. And the level of entry can change according to your level of risk, but a level 4 needs at least two bars with the same high or low. As many bars you have, the better. Also, we take the last high or low for a level 4, which is a breakout.

Nina

Hi Nina!

I also thought these were Level 2 Trades. According to your description in the .doc file from post #1:

"For instance, when price is above EMA 50 with Hist_StepMA_Stoch in green. Price then opens one bar at least below EMA 50 and Hist_StepMA_Stoch keeps in green mode. When price opens again above EMA 50 with Hist_StepMA_Stoch validating (green), we can buy."

This situation happened today in EUR/USD @ 8.30 CET. Or is it not valid, because the chart dropped below the EMA50 before CatFX-Trading Time at 6.00 CET?

Regards,

Hossie

nina
2768
nina  
hossie:
Hi Nina!

I also thought these were Level 2 Trades. According to your description in the .doc file from post #1:

"For instance, when price is above EMA 50 with Hist_StepMA_Stoch in green. Price then opens one bar at least below EMA 50 and Hist_StepMA_Stoch keeps in green mode. When price opens again above EMA 50 with Hist_StepMA_Stoch validating (green), we can buy."

This situation happened today in EUR/USD @ 8.30 CET. Or is it not valid, because the chart dropped below the EMA50 before CatFX-Trading Time at 6.00 CET?

Regards,

Hossie

Hi, Hossie!!!!

Sorry, sorry, sorry. I was looking only at the breakout and I did not look at that level 2. Sorry.

EURUSD, level 2 buy (08:30cet) @ 1,2829 for a shot to 1,2863. + 34 pips.

USDCHF, level 2 sell (08:30cet) @ 1,2275 for a shot to 1,2249. + 26 pips.

GBPUSD, level 4 buy ((08:00cet) @ 1,9056 for a shot to 1,9086. +30 pips.

Sorry, to69 too.

Nina

nina
2768
nina  

Hi!

Recap 15:00cet:

EURUSD, level 2 buy (08:30cet) @ 1,2829 for a shot to 1,2880. + 51 pips.

USDCHF, level 2 sell (08:30cet) @ 1,2275 for a shot to 1,2227. + 48 pips.

GBPUSD, level 4 buy ((08:00cet) @ 1,9056 for a shot to 1,9092. +36 pips.

Total so far = + 135 pips.

EURUSD is closing hourly above 1,2842 (our level, remember?). So, now it should hit 1,2885 at least while holding above 1,2842.

Take care. We are where we were: waiting for a big breakout. So, do not be greedy and protect your money.

Nina

nina
2768
nina  

Hi!

Well, well, well..... EURUSD has lost again the key to its door to the upside: 1,2842. And now it will try to find it again.

According to CatFX50 rules and recommendations, any signal more than 20 pips away from EMA50 is riskier and it keeps being more risky as it separates further from our beloved EMA50. But the trader is free, according to its feelings and understandings, to do whatever he/she wants, of course.

We had a level 1 sell on EURUSD(16:30cet) @ 1,2800. It made a low at 1,2784. EMA50 was at 1,2835.

We had another level 1 sell on GBPUSD (16:30cet) @ 1,9004. It made a low at 1,8993. EMA50 was at 1,9045.

We had too a level 1 buy on USDCHF (16:00cet) @ 1,2283. It made a high at 1,2243. A shot of 60 pips. EMA50 was at 1,2274.

This market is waiting for a big move. I may be damn wrong. We need to break this range. Take care.

Nina

to69
17
to69  
deepdrunk
416
deepdrunk  

no Nina, no big moves on this market soon,dont expect $ to colaps,it may go down 200-300 pips but it will find new big buyers;USA economy is slowing,not colapsing ,yet, and dont vory for that economy untill they can produce new wars.

i think we will have lot of turbulence tomorow but no new trend will establish,expect range +- 200 pips and be carefull

another reason for no move : jpy is very week,all hedge money is against jpy for rate wining

masoudk
201
masoudk  
deepdrunk:
...untill they can produce new wars...

BITTER true

nina
2768
nina