CatFx50 - page 599

Hi!

You see, Deepdrunk, EURUSD is now trading at 1,2815, just above the close of 14:00cet. A nice reversal and we are where we were. Lets see now if it makes a new high .

What a market!!!

Take care!

Nina

Hi!

EURUSD at our beloved level 1,2842 again!!!!!!

Nina

...and If we wanted to get all political about it we could all sell our computers and go and save the rain forests.

We're traders...not politicians.

Yes Nina,just like i say a day before NFP,hard to brake the range.

Any way we made some pips here.

about previus post :

sorry to say but you can not be good trader unless you monitor politiks and economy;go only with tehnical analyse and you will finish trading quick

deepdrunk:
Yes Nina,just like i say a day before NFP,hard to brake the range.

Any way we made some pips here.

about previus post :

sorry to say but you can not be good trader unless you monitor politiks and economy;go only with tehnical analyse and you will finish trading quick

I was refering to kohradi's post #6001. Its seems to me it was pretty obvious what I was implying...

Monitoring political events that may affect the market and

commenting on personal politics and wider geo-politics are two completely different things.

I think personal political opinions are unwanted here.... and particularly comments on historical issues.

It's just redundant.

Gramski.

Dear Kohzadi and dear Meriakre at this point i don't understand why you are trading forex , a capitalism game created from Usa and Europe..........please stop to write b.s.......

Dirk

Guys. We are here to trade. Lets get to the business.

Lets make a recap of yesterday's trading. In my analysis we had the following trades:

Eur/usd - 13:00; L2; Short @ 1.2811; low of 1.2754

Gbp/Usd - 11:30; L2; Short @ 1.9033; low of 1.8955

Usd/chf - i've the spike of the last week. could some one post

Its my analysis right??

My question is: The entry signals were given before big news release, during consolidation. Should we take it or not. It's better to wait to trade after release, but in that time we could face serious whipsaws ???

to69

QUOTE=to69]Guys. We are here to trade. Lets get to the business.

Lets make a recap of yesterday's trading. In my analysis we had the following trades:

Eur/usd - 13:00; L2; Short @ 1.2811; low of 1.2754

Gbp/Usd - 11:30; L2; Short @ 1.9033; low of 1.8955

Usd/chf - i've the spike of the last week. could some one post

Its my analysis right??

My question is: The entry signals were given before big news release, during consolidation. Should we take it or not. It's better to wait to trade after release, but in that time we could face serious whipsaws ???

to69

Hi, To69!!

Friday's Recap:

EURUSD, level 2 sell (08:30cet) @ 1,2812. I made a low at 1,2754. + 58 pips.

USDCHF, level 1 buy (14:30cet) @ 1,2328. It made a high at 1,2387. + 59 pips.

GBPUSD, level 2 sell (08:30cet) @ 1,9038. It made a low at 1,8955. + 83 pips.

GBPUSD, level 1 buy (17:00cet) @ 1,9033. I made a high at 1,9069. + 36 pips.

TOTAL = + 236 pips.

To69, you should take into account your level of risk. When there are big news it is safer to wait for the news or take the signals with less money. Look at EURUSD, for instance. It was short since 08:30cet. It made a high (14:00cet) at 1,2829. This is -17 pips against our position. And it went down to 1,2761 (14:30cet bar) and to 1,2754 (15:00cet bar).

On cable, it went against us -19 pips.

The second signal on cable, the long one (17:00cet bar), it went against us - 24 pips.

It is hard to give you an answer. Use common sense and level of risk. You know that in news time there are a lot of spikes too.

I made only a few pips. I did not take the first signals as I was not confident. When I saw the NFP number I did not trust the sell off and I only bought EURUSD when I saw we were having a reversal.

Nina

Hello Nina

Thanks very much for the answer to my question.

I think i've to adopt the risk to our style of trading. I read somewhere that the optimal sl was 34 pips. And thats what i've been doing. I put de sl right after the market order. Then i give a little room. It may came to negative ground, but in most cases it comes back to positive. Like you say : "Focus, Patience and Discipline" The main question is when you identify a signal you put a entry and a sl, and wait for what target?? A i've the answer: My common sense, the feeling you get from the market. Our you could point to the fib resistence and suport. My goal it's not to get massive pips, i'm ok with i few.

to69

Reason: