CatFx50 - page 597

Pls, can anyone tell me, do you have some issues with neuimex platform? Mine goes very very slow since yesterday!

Thanks a lot!

Cheiser:
Hi Nina,

never said it before but better later then never; thanks a lot for your system and for your 'thoughts'. I am following this thread since it was 15-20 pages long, now it is like a drug for me ...when you sharing your thoughts I feel myself more experienced and more confident. I am still "green" novice trader and can not contribute much but some day I hope I will be of more help to traders community.

hope it was not too emotional

Hi, Cheiser!

I'll always be a "green" novice too, Cheiser. I'm not a seller, that's why I try to speak loud and clear. And, trust me, I could be making more money now "selling" than trading.

Nina

Meriakre:
Pls, can anyone tell me, do you have some issues with neuimex platform? Mine goes very very slow since yesterday! Thanks a lot!

Hi!

It happens to me sometimes if I have it loaded with a lot of indicators that suck a lot.

Besides that, you know they had an issue with USDCHF chart that they did not solve. We did it deleting that wrong bar.

Nina

Hi!

Another day, the last of August!!!!

It comes full of news. Take care. A big breakout should be near.

Till now, EURUSD and GBPUSD have made new highs. USDCHF has made the opposite.

We had so far a level 4 buy on EURUSD (09:00cet) @ 1,2846 for a shot to 1,2863 so far. +17 pips.

A level 4 buy on GBPUSD (08:00cet) @ 1,9056 for a shot to 1,9086. +30 pips.

A level 4 sell on USDCHF (08:30cet) @ 1,2265 for a shot to 1,2249. +16 pips.

That short on swissy could've been @ 1,2271, but lets be conservatives here.

I'm still thinking what I said on post 5982.

Take care!

Nina

Hello nina and all traders following catfx50

Eur/Usd - Long L2 (8.30) @ 1,2829 made a high of 1,2863 so far

Usd/Chf - Short L2 (8.30) @ 1,2275 made a Low of 1,2249 (data with the spike)

Gbp/Usd - no signals so far

i'm new in trading, and i've just been learning trading catfx50. Please, correct me if i'm wrong!!!!!

Happy trading to all

, to69

to69:
Hello nina and all traders following catfx50

Eur/Usd - Long L2 (8.30) @ 1,2829 made a high of 1,2863 so far

Usd/Chf - Short L2 (8.30) @ 1,2275 made a Low of 1,2249 (data with the spike)

Gbp/Usd - no signals so far

i'm new in trading, and i've just been learning trading catfx50. Please, correct me if i'm wrong!!!!!

Happy trading to all

, to69

Hi, to69!

Look at my above post. They are not level 2 trades. And the level of entry can change according to your level of risk, but a level 4 needs at least two bars with the same high or low. As many bars you have, the better. Also, we take the last high or low for a level 4, which is a breakout.

Nina

nina:
Hi!

It happens to me sometimes if I have it loaded with a lot of indicators that suck a lot.

Besides that, you know they had an issue with USDCHF chart that they did not solve. We did it deleting that wrong bar.

Nina

Well, thanks, you are right. I had 12 charts on it and deleting the ones I thought might be the issue it started working very well.

Thanks again!

Oh, how can one delete that crappy bar on CHF?

Also, I am the first poster on page 600!!!

This is an honor!

Have a great day!

Level 4 or Level 2?

nina:
Hi, to69!

Look at my above post. They are not level 2 trades. And the level of entry can change according to your level of risk, but a level 4 needs at least two bars with the same high or low. As many bars you have, the better. Also, we take the last high or low for a level 4, which is a breakout.

Nina

Hi Nina!

I also thought these were Level 2 Trades. According to your description in the .doc file from post #1:

"For instance, when price is above EMA 50 with Hist_StepMA_Stoch in green. Price then opens one bar at least below EMA 50 and Hist_StepMA_Stoch keeps in green mode. When price opens again above EMA 50 with Hist_StepMA_Stoch validating (green), we can buy."

This situation happened today in EUR/USD @ 8.30 CET. Or is it not valid, because the chart dropped below the EMA50 before CatFX-Trading Time at 6.00 CET?

Regards,

Hossie

hossie:
Hi Nina!

I also thought these were Level 2 Trades. According to your description in the .doc file from post #1:

"For instance, when price is above EMA 50 with Hist_StepMA_Stoch in green. Price then opens one bar at least below EMA 50 and Hist_StepMA_Stoch keeps in green mode. When price opens again above EMA 50 with Hist_StepMA_Stoch validating (green), we can buy."

This situation happened today in EUR/USD @ 8.30 CET. Or is it not valid, because the chart dropped below the EMA50 before CatFX-Trading Time at 6.00 CET?

Regards,

Hossie

Hi, Hossie!!!!

Sorry, sorry, sorry. I was looking only at the breakout and I did not look at that level 2. Sorry.

EURUSD, level 2 buy (08:30cet) @ 1,2829 for a shot to 1,2863. + 34 pips.

USDCHF, level 2 sell (08:30cet) @ 1,2275 for a shot to 1,2249. + 26 pips.

GBPUSD, level 4 buy ((08:00cet) @ 1,9056 for a shot to 1,9086. +30 pips.

Sorry, to69 too.

Nina

Hi!

Recap 15:00cet:

EURUSD, level 2 buy (08:30cet) @ 1,2829 for a shot to 1,2880. + 51 pips.

USDCHF, level 2 sell (08:30cet) @ 1,2275 for a shot to 1,2227. + 48 pips.

GBPUSD, level 4 buy ((08:00cet) @ 1,9056 for a shot to 1,9092. +36 pips.

Total so far = + 135 pips.

EURUSD is closing hourly above 1,2842 (our level, remember?). So, now it should hit 1,2885 at least while holding above 1,2842.

Take care. We are where we were: waiting for a big breakout. So, do not be greedy and protect your money.

Nina

Reason: