CatFx50 - page 601

Gramski
Gramski  
dirk
dirk  

Dear Kohzadi and dear Meriakre at this point i don't understand why you are trading forex , a capitalism game created from Usa and Europe..........please stop to write b.s.......

Dirk

to69
to69  

Guys. We are here to trade. Lets get to the business.

Lets make a recap of yesterday's trading. In my analysis we had the following trades:

Eur/usd - 13:00; L2; Short @ 1.2811; low of 1.2754

Gbp/Usd - 11:30; L2; Short @ 1.9033; low of 1.8955

Usd/chf - i've the spike of the last week. could some one post

Its my analysis right??

My question is: The entry signals were given before big news release, during consolidation. Should we take it or not. It's better to wait to trade after release, but in that time we could face serious whipsaws ???

to69

nina
nina  

QUOTE=to69]Guys. We are here to trade. Lets get to the business.

Lets make a recap of yesterday's trading. In my analysis we had the following trades:

Eur/usd - 13:00; L2; Short @ 1.2811; low of 1.2754

Gbp/Usd - 11:30; L2; Short @ 1.9033; low of 1.8955

Usd/chf - i've the spike of the last week. could some one post

Its my analysis right??

My question is: The entry signals were given before big news release, during consolidation. Should we take it or not. It's better to wait to trade after release, but in that time we could face serious whipsaws ???

to69

Hi, To69!!

Friday's Recap:

EURUSD, level 2 sell (08:30cet) @ 1,2812. I made a low at 1,2754. + 58 pips.

USDCHF, level 1 buy (14:30cet) @ 1,2328. It made a high at 1,2387. + 59 pips.

GBPUSD, level 2 sell (08:30cet) @ 1,9038. It made a low at 1,8955. + 83 pips.

GBPUSD, level 1 buy (17:00cet) @ 1,9033. I made a high at 1,9069. + 36 pips.

TOTAL = + 236 pips.

To69, you should take into account your level of risk. When there are big news it is safer to wait for the news or take the signals with less money. Look at EURUSD, for instance. It was short since 08:30cet. It made a high (14:00cet) at 1,2829. This is -17 pips against our position. And it went down to 1,2761 (14:30cet bar) and to 1,2754 (15:00cet bar).

On cable, it went against us -19 pips.

The second signal on cable, the long one (17:00cet bar), it went against us - 24 pips.

It is hard to give you an answer. Use common sense and level of risk. You know that in news time there are a lot of spikes too.

I made only a few pips. I did not take the first signals as I was not confident. When I saw the NFP number I did not trust the sell off and I only bought EURUSD when I saw we were having a reversal.

Nina

to69
to69  

Hello Nina

Thanks very much for the answer to my question.

I think i've to adopt the risk to our style of trading. I read somewhere that the optimal sl was 34 pips. And thats what i've been doing. I put de sl right after the market order. Then i give a little room. It may came to negative ground, but in most cases it comes back to positive. Like you say : "Focus, Patience and Discipline" The main question is when you identify a signal you put a entry and a sl, and wait for what target?? A i've the answer: My common sense, the feeling you get from the market. Our you could point to the fib resistence and suport. My goal it's not to get massive pips, i'm ok with i few.

to69

nina
nina  
to69:
Hello Nina

Thanks very much for the answer to my question.

I think i've to adopt the risk to our style of trading. I read somewhere that the optimal sl was 34 pips. And thats what i've been doing. I put de sl right after the market order. Then i give a little room. It may came to negative ground, but in most cases it comes back to positive. Like you say : "Focus, Patience and Discipline" The main question is when you identify a signal you put a entry and a sl, and wait for what target?? A i've the answer: My common sense, the feeling you get from the market. Our you could point to the fib resistence and suport. My goal it's not to get massive pips, i'm ok with i few.

to69

Hi!

I use to scale. I take always 15 pips. I can close half of my position or 1/4 or 3/4 or all. My level of confidence, the price movements, momentum, my levels, support and resistance, pivot.. help to build up that confidence.

I use to place a stop of 34 pips. But brokers know that a lot of us use a 34 pips stop...

If I take half at +15 pips, I, then, have room for a move against me of 30 pips to be at b/e.

Then you have the size of your account, your risk level and so on...

What I do know for sure is that when I lose, I do sometimes, it is because I have got in late or I do not follow the rules. Does this mean that CatFX50 give always right and winning signals? No, it does not. It means that CatFX50 gives good and valid signals in the majority of cases, but it is up to the trader to take all its juice.

Nina

nina
nina  

Hi, traders!!

Today will be very slow and thin: U.S. Market is closed on Lador Day.

The yen, though, is making a big move due to a government report that shows that Japanese firms increased capital spending by 16.6%.

CatFX50 gave a sell signal (00:30cet) @ 117,01 and USDJPY has made a low so far at 116,15. People that trade the system during Asian session have made money for sure.

At 09:30cet bar, we had a level 4 sell on USDJPY @ 116,32 for a shot to 116,15.

GBPUSD, level 2 buy (09:30cet) @ 1,9061. I'm not in.

At 1,2275 we'll have a level 4 sell on USDCHF.

At 1,2870 we'll have a level 4 buy on EURUSD. Thursday''s high was 1,2880.

Take care today because market is very thin. We can see the move of the year if you want, but I'm extremely cautious.

In 40 minutes we have EC news.

Good luck!

Nina

to69
to69  

Hello nina and all traders

In your early post you said, and i quote:

"GBPUSD, level 2 buy (09:30cet) @ 1,9061. I'm not in."

Can you explain why?? I think it was a clean signal. Looking at the graph now, the move came against us +/- 30 pips, before heading north (positive ground).

to69

dexter66
dexter66  

hello

im new in this forum i want to test CatFx50 system but today nothing signal

thank for your good forum and information

to69
to69  

i got some signals.

Check on Gbp/usd and Usd/Chf. They shoud be there. If i'm not mistaken they are Level2

to69